Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

...... WOOOOOOOOW, ISAAC, JUST WOW. YOU'RE GOING TO FIGHT HIM IN TETRIS. WOOOOOOOW.

Comment

@Wonder

Nope, Isaac's going to transport Malthael INTO Tetris, into that game universe.

He will be imprisoned in a large room where he'll have to dodge blocks for all eternity.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

That or just eliminate them for all of eternity assuming that the blocks are not indestructible.

Comment

Or he could simply phase through the wall and get out of the room.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

He'll have to listen to...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                Or he could simply phase through the wall and get out of the room.
                Into what? What the hell is outside TETRIS walls?

Comment

The scoreboard.
                  sigpic

Comment

Or, the universe could be something like this.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Can someone give me a visual description of the video.

Comment

Essentially, it's a pretty empty place with giant ships that drop the blocks down. Also, there are robots made of the blocks.

Comment

At least he won't get bored and won't have to worry about those pesky humans.
                          sigpic

Comment

I thought tetris took place in Russia >.>

Comment

*in Russian accent* I don't get reference, puny chicken of Hyrule.

Comment

huh where is that quote from?
                                anyway...
                                In soviet Russia, the blocks build you
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-08-2013, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X