• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix

Welcome back!

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

Some good news, London is coming back, wich means that Chris and Claire are about to be needed.

I need to ask a question though.

Is X and Axl in Gensokyo or on the Consumer?

If they're in Gensokyo, then they are going to meet a large group of Spartans.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@NeoFox

I don't remember where X and Axl are. All I remember is that Wriggle had something planned with them.

Also let me know when they are needed.

Comment

Gah, people are infecting me. I'm turning sick.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

I never get sick days.

@NeoFox

The reason why I'm asking is that Xehanort told Six that John is in Gensokyo, and that there is an alien invasion that has nearly limitless resources and has conquered thousands of worlds.

He is going to bring a team of Spartans and Characters to aid in the battle of Gensokyo. They will be transported to the battle by Xehanort.

Think of it as a deus ex machina for everyone fighting the losing battle on the ground.

I can't wait to type up this battle.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I declare it's been an epidemic here =w= everyone's been getting sick, me included.
            Right now, the shorter list is who is NOT sick XD

Comment

I'm not sick anymore. So I guess you can take me off the NOT SICK list.

Comment

GODAMN I FORGOT HOW ADDICTING WARFRAME IS.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Welcome back!

Is Warframe that game where you're a futuristic ninja?

I haven't actually played it, so I might be wrong.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, pretty much. Also, it's sort of a sequel to another game called Dark Sector, though it's mostly hinted at, rather than just saying so.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I'm watching a movie, but I'll be back to check in from time to time.

@Mima

I'm going to have to look into that later, maybe look at some gameplay videos.
                      sigpic

Comment

EDIT:

What movie ya watching?

Comment

On my last post:

What robin is expecting.

What he sees.
                          ...what does he see? is it a hover cart or the wheels are hidden underneath? does it matter? :P

Comment

@NeoFox

World War Z.

@Cucoo

A metal cart with wheels hidden underneath.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh BTW S1 the B.O.W. Lab will already be in shambles due to almost all the B.O.W.s being released (the Lickers, Hunters, and a few others will be prowling the lab while most of the Tyrants, and Nemesis T-Types will either be completely dead, or completely inactive. Except for a few surviving ones.)

The B.O.W. Labs will have walls practically painted with the blood of the agents, while most of the computers and such will be inactive. Their will only really be one survivor by now and that one would be William Birkin. The man who developed the "beneficial Spartan-Virus A.K.A. The S-Virus, A.K.A. the virus that Gerard is infected with. Remember William Birkin attempted to start anew, but Wesker took him prisoner to make him develop a virus that would be beneficial instead of harmful. The virus actually strengthens the infected person. It makes the person infected with it stronger physically, faster, have slightly better reaction time, and a small healing factor.

Gerard may be infected with this beneficial virus, but the effects aren't that strong yet. He only has a very slight increase in strength, speed, and reaction time. The only thing he did already gain from it is the healing factor. Which could heal damaged tissue, muscle tissue, and even bones. It also practically makes him immune to any other virus, and could interfere with him becoming a Spartan. Though by the time the virus fully takes effect (Which would be by the time the sequel starts) Gerard would already be on par with a Spartan-III.

EDIT: @S121

World War Z? I still haven't seen that movie. How is it!?

Comment

@NeoFox

The movie just ended.

Anyways, it is good.

I don''t want to spoil anything, but I will say that it's worth a watch.

I'll also keep the B.O.W. Lab's status in mind.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X