X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
    so.. if im a wolf, where am I going to be sent?
    The Kennel, most likely.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

You'll NEVER take me alive, Pigs!!!

DUKEimages (4).jpg
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
        You'll NEVER take me alive, Pigs!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]381[/ATTACH]
        So much yes.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

I'm here to kill it with nukes and shoot Danmaku, and I'm all out of Danmaku.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm stuck and I don't know what I am going to do at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
              I'm stuck and I don't know what I am going to do at the moment.
              I am going to make a double post to finish the treatment. Hold still.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Oh yea am I allowed to use Zero as a secondary character or not? Just wanting to know as I have a few ideas with him. I think it would be nice if Nitori had someone else to interact at some point.

Comment

Oh yea am I allowed to use Zero as a secondary character or not? Just wanting to know as I have a few ideas with him. I think it would be nice if Nitori had someone else to interact at some point.
                  I can't determine this, but...
                  Go ahead, do your thing.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Okay I guess I will be making a sort of intro post with Zero then.

Comment

Okay I guess I will be making a sort of intro post with Zero then.
                      Updated Nitori's stuff to allow for foundation to Zero's introduction. But something I fear a lot...

Nitori x Zero Doujin
                      OH GOD NO
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

That is a awful idea!

Zero already fell in love once, but ended up accidentally killing her. I don't think he is willing to even think about a relationship at all xD

Let alone the fact that he is usually focused on his work than he is on making friends and such.
                        Last edited by NeoFox; 05-07-2013, 02:06 AM.

Comment

John has now officially become like Link. An item hoarder.

Lol. This will be John by the end of this RP.

John7efc2439150b.jpgJohntumblr_mgblcau1QY1rzpvq6o1_1280.jpgJohntumblr_mihyusDhWG1rihgt8o1_1280.jpg
                          Last edited by S121; 05-07-2013, 02:33 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121
                            Lol.

I was just looking at some of Zero's techniques from the games and a lot of them sound like they could be spell cards in Touhou.

Rekkoha = Rending Light Supremacy

Sougenmu = Twin Phantasms (or if you are playing the English version of X5 it is called Twin Dream.)

Mikazukizan = Three-Day Moon Slash (in the English version of X5 it is called C-Sword.)

Kuuenbu = Air Waltz

Kueenzan = Air Circling Slash.

Tenshouha = Amaterasu's Command/ Heaven Shine Supremacy

This next one is my favorite as it seems like it has full spell card name. It's a move that was used by Zero when you fight his awakened form in X5 (Which is non-canon)

Ittou Ryoudan: Genmurei = One-Bladed Double Severing: Phantasm Zero.

Kinda cool if you ask me.
                            Last edited by NeoFox; 05-07-2013, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Hey guys I'm back and feeling much better. I think I will start RPing again. Only problem... I am stuck in France and have nothing to do... I only made one post in the IC and all. Got any ideas for me? Anyone?

Comment

I honestly wouldn't know. I think everybody's gone to fix up Gensokyo 2.0. I suppose you could ask around...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X