Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what would happen if the A.I. named Eve in the pentagon got infected with the Zero Virus... I mean Zero is emanating the virus from his body right now while his original programming is in effect.

Comment

Does Zero Virus infect non-humanoid AI? If so, nothing Nitori cannot handle. Eve carries no combat mechanism, terminating the AI can solve it.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Judging by the fact that the Zero Virus is a more potent version of the Sigma Virus (which was also a more powerful strain of the Maverick Virus, [which was originally a virus put in the same capsule that Zero was in when Wily sealed him away before the events of the X Series takes place]) could infect Reploids, and Mechaniloids (mechaniloids being machines that are not humanoid, and have more basic A.I.) Then I would say that it is likely that it could infect Eve. In the X series there was no known cure for the Zero Virus (nor the previous strains) but in X5 when it was found out that Zero grew stronger from the virus it is presumed that they can make a sort of antidote by studying Zero's body. Though in a A.I. like Eve (that has a body with no combat systems) could be cured by terminating the code, and wiping the entire system clean. Then starting completely over.

Comment

"Basic AI"
          Gah, I'm sorry mate, I forgot to give the specifics of EVE.

Eve is an analysis drone capable of her own thoughts and judgment, albeit she has no true emotions... She just mimics them.
          And yeah you can just terminate her code, and then reboot. Reboot will rewrite whatever code she's missing.

Also this Eve is not related to this Eve:
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-13-2013, 02:18 PM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Is there supposed to be a pic there?

Well as I was saying the Zero virus can pretty much infect most advanced, to the most basic of A.I. Though more advanced A.I. (like that of a Reploids [which has the ability to think, and make their own actions]) are a more serious problem due to how bad the infection can be. The main symptoms of the virus are insanity, and hatred for almost anything. The only ones immune to the virus are Zero, and X. X due to his limitless potential, and highly advanced systems made by Dr. Light, and Zero because he was the original creator, and was designed to get stronger from the virus. The character Axl was hinted to be immune due to him being a prototype of a new breed of Reploids, that possess a special copy chip.

Zero also has two peculiar mechanisms called the Z-Brain (the head lens) and the Z-Heart (the chest lens), which conceal an unknown power. This power however cannot be achieved unless Zero's whole body is completely infected with the Zero virus. Which can only be unlocked if he is in an area with an insanely large amounts of it. When this power is "Unlocked" he becomes what is known as Awakened Zero. Where his original programming is in effect, but he is no longer insane. Just wanting to fight the strongest opponents he can, as well as wanting to defeat 'it' (referring to X as Wily programmed Zero to originally kill the original Mega Man, and since X is a creation of Dr. Light, Zero would challenge X to a fight.) In the X series (X5 only) when Zero was in his Awakened form X was the only one to fight toe to toe with Zero. I am not planning on having Awakened Zero in this RP due to the fact that there is no place filled with insane amounts of the Zero Virus.
            Last edited by NeoFox; 05-13-2013, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Yeah there is supposed to be a pic there. I'll edit it when I get hold of a proper computer.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Could John or X snap Aqua back to reality? Just wondering.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

so.. Aqua is being waken up, John and X are going to get supplies for the battle. I wonder what our friend Yuuka will do since her mood is like a powder keg ready to explode
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                    so.. Aqua is being waken up, John and X are going to get supplies for the battle. I wonder what our friend Yuuka will do since her mood is like a powder keg ready to explode
                    Oh, you will see soon enough. Very, very soon.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I imagine a serious florist youkai who will make flower arrangements of the agents she find or that there will be giant flowers destroing everything on their path
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                        I imagine a serious florist youkai who will make flower arrangements of the agents she find or that there will be giant flowers destroing everything on their path
                        Add *Twisted* and *bloodthirsty* to it and it'll be about 30% right.

Yuuka has officially entered her "EX mode" through pure rage. Her battle theme has been changed:
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

so.. It is possible to have a battle to stop the rampaging youkai, that will be a nasty fight, oh this will be good

Spoiler:

Comment

Rampaging youkai?
                            Call Reimu.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Reimu too pricy?
                              Call Marisa at 1-800-ROB-BERY
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Or Sanae.
                                1-800-MAD-NESS
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X