X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S121 View Post
    Guys, I'm back! Well, for the most part. For now, I'll have to use a dinky little PSP, so don't expect good quality posts in IC. The good news is that this is only for 2 weeks.
    We wouldnt ask for long-shot battle sequences.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
      We wouldnt ask for long-shot battle sequences.
      The format is also going to suck. I'll see what I can do.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Could be worse. Could have to post on a tiny phone while having giant fingers. Like me in some cases.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
          Could be worse. Could have to post on a tiny phone while having giant fingers. Like me in some cases.
          True, things could always be worse.

The hardest part to this PSP is that I have to guesstimate the format.
          I'm thinking of hitting "enter" everytime I finish a scentence.
          Maybe that will work.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Name: Wonderweiss. MC: Gio_the_Devious

Timezone: I don't know but I live in cape coral florida, if anyone knows the timezone there.

NPC Character of choice: Shikieiki Yamaxanadu

Appearance:shiki.jpg

Game of Origin: Touhou PoFV (I belive)

Powers: can send souls to hell, heaven, or the netherworld. she writes one's sins on the rod of remorse, and the more dreadful the sin, the heavier it gets, which is used to beat said soul.

Weapons: Rod of Remorse

Weakness: Unknown. tell me if there are any.

Personality: Hates it when Komachi slacks off, helps people repent before they are tried, and is stern, but patient.

Morality: Technically good, but the neoyakuza convinced her that they are good.

Biography:Not much bio, but according to komachi, she used to be a jizou statue before she became a yama. she has then received enough faith to gain divine powers, and was promoted.

Traumas: none

Notes: Well, first of all, I wanna thank wriggler for convincing me to go on this rp during an exchange of replys on another thread. I honestly thought little to nothing of this rp, but nao that I've actually considered it, im joining(even though im a bit late...) The only time I can rp is before 9:30 and after 6:0 cuz that's when my "were-fi" virus kicks in. My excuse for coming in so late... I wuz in a coma. I wake up to find out that Im in a neoyakuza facility. as for the rest of the story... you'll just have to read on.

Comment

Welcome to the party!

The Yama, huh?
              John might wanna keep his distance, having killed thousands upon thousands of aliens.
              sigpic

Comment

"Yama with a Shotgun" comes into mind.

Alright, Yama will work from the inside of the HQ while Yuuka's party assault from the outside! Perfect plan!
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Bout that... it's a base a good few miles off the coast of japan... srry. and by convinced her they were good, i kinda work WITH the neoyakuza... for the mean time anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                    Bout that... it's a base a good few miles off the coast of japan... srry. and by convinced her they were good, i kinda work WITH the neoyakuza... for the mean time anyways.
                    Toe to toe against the Yama?
                    This will be VERY interesting.
                    sigpic

Comment

Indeed...

Comment

Goodnight everyone.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wonderweiss, please indent between characters speaking,without it, it makes the text very hard to read.
                          Last edited by Koishi; 05-12-2013, 12:56 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

How to make IC Post like a bawss:
                            Put [b][(slash)b] around the location and put [hr] and [(slash)hr] under it. Example:

Moriya Shrine, Gensokyo

Also, Komachi working for Neo-Yakuza:
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I was thinking of a better character from the MegaMan X games to be a part of the Neo Yakuza.

Dynamo:
                              X5_dynamo.jpg

Dynamo is an arrogant mercenary for hire, but he is not cruel like most of X and Zero's foes are. He would talk to them like a friend would, and play his battles out like they were for sport. Although he claims total allegiance to Sigma, he doesn't seem to have anything personal against the Hunters, so it seems doubtful that Sigma infected him with the virus. His running away seems to indicate cowardice, but it also signifies intelligence. Other foes that X and Zero have faced have died, being unwilling to run away even when things looked slim for their victory. Dynamo was smart enough to live to fight another day. He is a very tough opponent, and gave X and Zero trouble. He possesses an arm cannon like X's, but despite it's power it has a very slow fire rate. He also has a pink beam saber which he uses to either

A: Perform a heavy over head slash
                              or
                              B: Tosses it as a projectile weapon. When tossed it will also boomerang back to him thanks to it's design.
                              He is one of the few villains that literally fought with X and Zero, and actually lived rather than being brought back to life.

Comment

I will try to post once every hour. It usually takes me about 30 minutes to post, so I might need some time every post. I'll try to say here that I'm going to post.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X