Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, mine has been going out a lot too. It usually "flickers."
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

ok then, right now Im thinking of how to get back to the ongoing constructed bridge or the youkai mountain
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

If you do decide to go to the Youkai Mountain, then know that John is near the Moriya Shrine.

Just a little tid-bit of info.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yea well I'm off now, night ya'll

Comment

@NeoFox
            Nighty night.
            sigpic

Comment

Damn it can't sleep!

Trying to alter Zero's databank's in an attempt to erase anything that could make Zero dangerous? Well that would be near impossible due to the large amount of protection Wily encrypted into the Databanks. The best you could do is block memories and programming, though they will still have the possibility of failing.

Comment

Actually, Isaac was going to add redundant circuits. If circuits in Zero's databanks take damage, the redundant circuits will activate, taking over the damaged curcuit's job and keep him alive.

I will probably do what you said as well.
                sigpic

Comment

Ah. I misunderstood >.<

Comment

Oh god! Zero's going to be like the Terminator, he won't f*cking die, no matter how many times you shoot him!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

ok, here goes nothing lol
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Funny MegaMan Related pictures.

ef518cd66316d7a972fd9e61b5284783.jpg
                        Megaman X 5 stars phistars Zero and X Game Review 2 funny hairdo.jpg
                        rockmanBassCGHA.jpg

Comment

Pic 1: Ok, who's gonna tell him that it looks weird.

Pic 2: If I was Zero, I'd be mad.

Pic 3: Not so threatening now, huh?

Pic 4: GOSTOPGOSTOPGOSTOPGO
                          sigpic

Comment

With that last pic I imagined this Scenario

Zero walks into Gate's lab to fight him. Zero doesn't know that X messed with his Boob lights. Gate puts on his battle armor and charges at Zero, occasionally freezing in place.

Zero: "What the hell do you think you're doing Gate?"

Gate: "Aren't we playing red light green light?"

Zero looks down to see that his boob lights are now red and green, and flashing colors.

Zero: "GODDAMN IT X!!!"

Comment

ok.. Zero´s um.. chest orbs are placed in a rather coincidencely part of it.. XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Yea lol

Comment

Working...
                                X