Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf4wKY8PJtg
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey, wriggle, make a post showing the reaction to "the missing volgin." And since they have some sort of cameras or whatever, try out a reaction to volgin testing the rockets on base 2. See if we can get an angry Shephard reaction.

Comment

for what I know, spartans did have to train, but mostly to keep up with their augmentations, right?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I think it was mainly for conditioning, like running (cardio).

It would be very hard for a Spartan to strength train.

They would need cars and buses.

That being said, John's abilities were measured when he first got his augmentations. The Wiki says that a Spartan is supposed to get stronger and faster as time passes.

This is because their bodies adapt to the augmentations.

That would mean that John should be stronger, faster, and have a faster reaction time!

Anyways, I think that Spartans only have to do the usual boot camp stuff (Push-ups, sit-ups, etc.) to keep up their health.

Their bodies are supposed to recover very fast from fatigue and their bodies have been modified to pump out more growth hormone, so if John was serious about training, he could increase his strength by tons.

Here's the page. ---------> http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-I...ion_procedures
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Quick question b4 I make a post + volgin stuff

What high-end brand would Rumia wear?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hot Topic?
              sigpic

Comment

I have noooo idea, but I'd bet that the priest dude is a character, if that weren't obvious. So, hoo we dealing with?

Comment

I don't go around looking for high-end clothes, so I wouldn't know.
                  sigpic

Comment

Profile!
                    Name: Lucian
                    Alibi: The Gun Templar

Based on a leaked image of a champion concept for League of Legends, Lucian is a non-base commander/executioner for Neo-Yakuza. Lucian believes that the works of Neo-Yakuza is the work of God that has been handed down to him (which, while false, is valid idea) and goes on a Crusade to purge all that opposes his work with his trusted, divine pistols.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

You had to bring a priest. When it comes to games and fighting, priests are hard-asses. Thanks, ya screwed us all over.

Comment

Wait until you see THIS priest...

sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Not a character, but still a pretty badass priest. Wolfwood.

Comment

well then, time to sleep goodnight ^^
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                              Nighty night.

@Wonder
                              You might want to move your post.
                              sigpic

Comment

And ya know what? I was just looking at the last post and noticed "wait... Aw f*ck I screwed up." I wonder as to how Rumia will react to a paralyzed man digging through the pantry. What would be awkward would be hueys answer.

Rumia: Who are you?

Huey: Oh, I'm the guy who was inside the giant robot.

Rumia: ............. How should I respond to that...........

Comment

Working...
                                X