Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodnight everyone.

It's 5:06 AM here.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Should there be some sort of resistance for Chung and Robin reaching the building/tower? Or just leave it as a foot race?

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, Katrix never said that there were enemies outside the building, but you should probably ask him first.

Goodmorning everyone.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

One would expect a bunch of Nobodies outside the building.

Comment

hi there people
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!
              sigpic

Comment

BTW In the sequel to this RP (whenever it gets made after this RP is over) I will be introducing one other character from Elsword.

She's an elf, she has green hair, she will have the job class Night Watcher, and her name starts with an R. Who is she?

Comment

The girl ya pictured when we brought up the Green Team?

Oh and for the sequel we should do something like that... color coordinated teams...

Comment

@Cucoo

Yep! Her name is Rena and I will be using her Night Watcher class.

Rena is a marksman with ranged weapons but can call on the elements to fuel her magic attacks as well. When cornered though, she has no problem striking enemies with her awesome kicks. She also has the ability to seemingly fly through the air with her double jump. When she became a Trapping Ranger she gained the Blade of Erendil, a magical blade that allows her to summon and control magical winds. She also has a variety of traps made out of Eldrasil Branches that she fires from her bow. However when she was in Altera the Blade of Erendil broke, but was repaired and made even stronger by the Ponggo's. With a stronger Blade of Erendil she gains more powerful and explosive magical abilities.

Rena is truly a marksman with her bow, as well as with a blade. She is agile, strategic, and very dangerous. She makes a worthy foe to anyone who crosses her path. She is good friends with Elsword, Raven, Chung, and Aisha. Oh and EVE as well.

Comment

I like Wind Sneaker better. Better pvp potential.

Also, good day people. I was wondering if you all hopped borders or something.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
                        sigpic

Comment

hi wriggle, how are you?
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Quite surprised that I got up this early in a weekend.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Hello people.

I feel like posting screenshots of my Singleplayer Survival world. I made a lot of improvements on my home in just the matter of a few days.

2013-09-01_12.15.14.jpg
                              2013-09-01_12.15.34.jpg
                              2013-09-01_12.15.45.jpg
                              2013-09-01_12.16.06.jpg

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

House is looking good!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X