Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hm.. why donīt you give him Thorīs powers of thunder, wolverineīs immortality and godīs control of life? :P
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
      Yea, it's hard trying to significantly improve somebody when they're already super.

I was mainly going with all of the basic human traits (strength, senses, speed, etc.)

That's why I was thinking of having some of the other traits become active only when John goes into "Spartan Time", to sort of balance things out.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Hmm... I want HM to have something like spartan time, but I can't quite...think of anything or the result of going into that status.

Comment

Signas and the three Reploids that he is accompanied by.

Signas:

Signas is the leader of the Maverick Hunter. His planning and strategic skills are legendary among the Maverick Hunters. Signas is a strong and wise leader, easily being able to keep calm in any situation. When ever X were to start over reacting in many instances Signas was usually there to keep X cool.

3 Reploids (no names for them yet.):

Comment

@Wonder
            Well, there's always overclocking.

Overclocking is when you put more power into a machine.

You get an increase in performance, but it generates a lot of heat, can fry electronics, and break the machine being overclocked.

I'd recommend looking it up.

@NeoFox
            Why not name them Extra #1, Extra #2, and Extra #3.
            Last edited by S121; 07-08-2013, 02:07 AM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

wel.. i gtg, been awake since saturdayīs morning so iīll go to sleep for a day I guess

goodnight everyone
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                Nighty night.
                sigpic

Comment

My. Parents. Just. Scared. The. Shit. Out. Of. Me.

I couldn't hear their door opening! They ninja'd their way into my room. I got in trouble for staying up too late. Which confuses me more cuz I've no need to go to sleep at all in the first place!

Anyways, overclocking sounds catchy. Now I've been thinking this: How's bout he has different levels of overclocking, the last level matching the power of John's spartan time. Here they are.

"Overclocking level 1: Warming up."

"Overclocking level 2: nightmare app."

"Overclocking level 3: Hellish overdrive."

"Overclocking level 4: The nightmare overdrive."

"Overclocking level 5: the perfect being."

Comment

I'm actually going to be having those 3 Reploids being side characters during the Independent Arc. I'm just thinking of some names.

How about these names...

White Female Reploid - Venus

Blue Male Reploid - Reyher

Brown Male Reploid - Hanse

Comment

@Wonder
                      Looks good to me.

Just remember that overclocking can have explosive results.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...veOverclocking

In reality, if you overclock something too much, it could fry circuits, or even cause them to smoke, melt, and bust into flames.

@NeoFox
                      Looks good to me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Also Signas asked John if he wants to join the new Maverick Hunters. The other characters in the main group that helped with attacking the Neo Yakuza base in Japan will also have a chance to join the Maverick Hunters if they want to. Also know that the Maverick Hunters will be willing to lend a hand in protecting earth by going into space (also they have a new upgraded Enigma Cannon.)

Comment

Imagine fighting something that looks like a terminator on fire. Is that what it would be?

Comment

@Wonder

Kind of, but if HM got to the point of catching fire, he would slowly lose the ability to do anything in the machine, due to the circuits being ON FIRE AND MELTING!

It really depends on the machine being used.

Electronics would burst into flames, hydraulics would burst, and synthetic nano-muscle fibers would tear.

The machine would need to be created exactly for the purpose of overclocking, kind of like John's overshields.

Even then, there's a chance of the machine breaking.

In the very beginning of Halo 2, John was told that he fried the power supply, due to him overusing his suit.

That was an older model of MJOLNIR armor, so the problem might have been resolved and the power supply would be upgraded.
                            Last edited by S121; 07-08-2013, 02:51 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well I'm off for tonight. See you tomorrow.

Comment

@NeoFox
                                Nighty night.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X