X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodmorning everyone.

If you haven't already seen John's Genesong upgrade list, please do.

I need all the feedback and confirmation I can get.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

It seems okay.

Comment

I may or may not make one for HM. But otherwise it looks OP'd on a legit side.

Comment

Yea, it really is hard to upgrade somebody that already is super.

Keep in mind that a lot of the enemies are actually more OP'd than John.

So far, I have confirmation from Wonder, Katrix, and NeoFox.

I'm not sure about Kristia's answer.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

More OP'd? Like who?

Comment

The Auditor, The Devourers, The Organization...

Now that I think about it, it really is those three!

Besides, most of John's OP upgrades will only truly show when he goes into Spartan Time.

He can still use them when not in Spartan Time, but they're not as extreme.
              Last edited by S121; 07-08-2013, 01:38 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

On a scale of "bitch slap them to the side" to "too OP'd," how powerful would you label HM?

Comment

He's tough to really rate. It depends on what he's controlling.

Would he have a body that he would often use, such as a standard robot body?

As for the beach fight, I'd say that he was challenging. He was indestructible, but had a weakness.
                  sigpic

Comment

Alright. Just know that on a mental scale, HM is on the same level as John. Now let's rate other ppl!!!

For John, I would have to say... OP to a safe level. Anyone else want a label?

Comment

im back, but busy with work

to answer your question utsuh, I think masterchief was already in the grey line between powerful and OP, then you upgraded him with more powers, for me that is extremely close to already pass the line

But with that list you posted, you actually made him too much powerful in every aspect, he wouldn´t be human at all
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Perfect bait for HM.

Comment

What should I do to balance him?

I was thinking of having the more OP'd abilities become active only when he goes into Spartan Time.

What parts are OP?

The main thing is, the dormant DNA would basically make him a Post-human.
                          sigpic

Comment

How about if after spartan time, John loses so much energy, it's as if he turned back into a human.

Comment

Not unless I tone down his reaction time. In my opinon, the reaction time is probably the most OP of the abilities.

He'll have the normal 70x reaction time, but Spartan Time would give him 100x.

In truth, that's actually his normal reaction time. They never say how muck Spartan Time increases his reaction time, but they do say that it increases dramatically.
                              Last edited by S121; 07-08-2013, 02:52 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

So that means...?

Comment

Working...
                                X