Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lumine also possesses physical strength and speed greater than a standard Reploid (probably due to his copy ability)

Comment

John vs Lumine?

Be aware that John knows his armor's weaknesses, he's worn MJOLNIR armor for over 15 years.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

If Lumine would go against John he wouldn't need to transform into John in order to get John's abilities (and the abilities of John's suit) Lumine can copy a person's abilities near perfectly without even needing to transform into said person. Meaning he could get John's abilities and all without much of the weaknesses. Lumine would be a bit of a fair fight against others in this RP along with being a bit unfair.

Comment

Ahh, so that's what you mean by perfect transformation, right?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

So whaddabout HM?

Comment

Pretty much.

Comment

@Wonder

It would probably be a similar scenario to John's.

@NeoFox

You put John in your post.
                sigpic

Comment

Lumine's powers do have a limit. He is unable to copy god-like abilities like Yukari's manipulation and all of boundaries. Only a weaker substitute of them.

Comment

So in other words, he'll probably have weaker gapping abilities, but none of the reality warper abilities, like bringing story book characters to life, or altering the boundary of earth and sky.
                    sigpic

Comment

So he can turn into a potential MIHI?

Comment

Exactly.

Lumine also has gained the ability to warp with the mind and setting of Axl's Mind (can only be done WITHIN Axl's Mind.)

@Wonder

MIHI? I don't even get what HM is.

Comment

I laughed a bit at that. Well, I'll tell you tomorrow. Too long to say today.

Comment

I changed my post in the IC from a woman screaming to a baby crying.

Comment

Well I'm off. Goodnight.

Comment

@NeoFox
                                Nighty night.

@Wonder
                                Isaac's breaking out the dead baby jokes,... in front of Yuyuko.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X