Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isaac told X and Zero to grab his hands. He was going to take them to Alia's house as fast as he could.

John is finding out about the Announcer and Renamon, Nera, Samus, and HM are near Samus's ship.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

And HM is still trying to hit on Samus. but this time he has what looks like his human body, depicted in page the one before the current one. Oh, and Neo, don't know what HM is? The last few posts explains this shit.

Comment

finally a grasp of internet
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

GO!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! BEAT THE INTERNET!!!

I just imagined a snail race.

Comment

Oh BTW X's Specs for his standard frame (X without any special armors)

Height: 160 cm (5 ft. 3 in.) (165 cm [5 ft. 5 in.] in Mega Man X: Command Mission)
            Weight: 57 kg (125.4 lbs)
            A.I. age: 14-15 years old

Armor part:

Interior Skeleton: Reactive Super-flexible Armored Skeleton which reduces 93 percent of damage.
            Body Skin: Lightweight "Titanium-X" alloy.

Head part:

Broad-range Eye Camera: X can see at a far higher "framerate" than that of the human eye.
            Ultra-sensitive Voice Recognition System: Can hear a far broader spectrum of sounds than the normal human ear can.
            Voice Generation Device: Made by HAYATOM Inc. (MOKUOO Inc. in Japanese version): X's voice is synthesized.

Body part:

Accumulative Energy Generation Device: Stores solar energy. Can generate the necessary energy to fuel all of X's systems.
            Ultra-Compact Fuel Tank: A large quantity of (Micro-Fusion) fuel is stored in the ultra-compact tank, in order for X to be active at some kind of place such as underground, underwater, becoming a power source when the solar energy ran out.
            Central Control System: X's second "brain" which controls the exact movements of the whole body.

Arms part:

X-Buster (Mega Buster Mark 17): X's most powerful weapon. Converts the solar energy to set out a high powered beam.
            Energy Amplification Device: Amplify the energy, to release a more powerful charge shot.
            Variable Weapon System: Can use weapons or systems copied from other robots or Reploids through some unknown process, but in some media this is shown to be X either copying a Reploid's DNA data or taking a chip from their corpse.

Legs part:

Full Auto Balancer (Gyroscopic Stabilization System): Can land cleanly in any area, from any kind of state.
            Emergency Acceleration System: Accelerate in a blink of an eye, can run (dash) at enormous speed. Originally an upgrade available through an Armor piece, X seems to have internalized this upgrade to be used at any time.

Comment

Ey, SI21, found something to compliment your avatar.

http://miwol.deviantart.com/art/Utsu...gles-359421034

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@NeoFox

I edited my post. Isaac is in it.

@Mima

That's actually one of the first pics that I thought of using for my avatar, but I found this one funnier.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

almost there! just a bit more!
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia
                    I don't get it.

Comment

I was trying to post anything and saw how the bars were from 1 to 0

Spoiler:

Comment

Damn internet!

sigpic

Comment

Utsuh, I mean when John was fighting HM. Ya know, the guy wire?

Comment

Yep, I know.
                            sigpic

Comment

you meddle with three deadly characters, expect fast counters XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry name is secret!

Comment

Working...
                                X