• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bout time shift?

Comment

Sounds good.

That's also a video game.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Damn it! No I don't need a re-cap this time. I've just been playing Resident Evil 5 (and 6. What I think 5 and 6 are actually GOOD games in the Resident Evil series!) Well I've been getting the urge to introduce Chris Redfield into this RP >.<!

Comment

Under all honesty, I don't like zombie games. It's just that I don't like horror games in general. But unfortunately, one I fix my microphone problem and aim to become a famous youtuber, I'll be expected to play horror games like pewdiefreakingpie.

Comment

It would be truly terrifying to fight a Silent Hill boss in the RP.

Or Nemesis from Resident Evil.

Heck, the Black Pyramid Head would be just as brutal as Nemesis!
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

If I introduce Chris then I am definitely going to introduce some of the creatures, and maybe even one of the most well known villains from the series. Nemesis is a definite must.

You know I'm going to introduce Chris.

Comment

I forget, what happened to base 3 in the end?

Comment

They blew it up.
                  sigpic

Comment

THEN WHY THE FUCK ASK!?!?! XD

Comment

John is asking what happened to his father.

He already knows what happened, but he wants to get HM's side of the story.
                      sigpic

Comment

NPC Character of Choice: Chris Redfield

Game of Origin: Resident Evil series

Power: None. He is a human, though he is quite skilled. Here is a list of his skills and abilities.
                        Spoiler:
                        Chris is proficient with many types of weapons, particularly handguns, shotguns and sniper rifles. He is an expert marksman and once the S.T.A.R.S. top sharpshooter who won a shooting tournament, being the victor over Forest Speyer. His accuracy, precision and focus is fantastic, enabling him to hit long distance targets accurately. He is also an experienced knife fighter.
                        In addition to his weaponry skills Chris is very tough as an unarmed combatant. Chris was proficiently trained in several fighting techniques such as CQC. In Resident Evil 5 he has put himself through rigorous physical training to increase his muscle mass, making him incredibly strong and resistant. He is capable of sending lesser enemies flying, and able to bring the largest to their knees with a single punch.

Chris is seen facing Albert Wesker in hand-to-hand numerous times. Though Chris had no chance in beating Wesker in the past, due to his superhuman abilities, Chris managed to beat Wesker in Resident Evil 5 due to his extensive physical training. At some point in RE5 Chris tackled Wesker which knocked him back a foot. While fighting Wesker, Chris also displays great feats of stamina and endurance, as he is seen taking some of Wesker's most powerful hits without falling unconscious, immediately getting up to hold the fight to the end.

Chris' strength was such that he was able to punch a boulder into submission several times his size (and weight) into lava during the final fight with Wesker. In RE6, Chris is capable to press lift enemies such as J'avos in order to throw them away. He can also use his bare hands to rip enemies apart or brutally impale them with their own severed tentacles. Compared to Leon's unarmed fighting style, Chris is a rougher fighter whose moves are often brawler-like.

Chris is also very fast and agile, which is surprising considering his size, Sheva even comments on this in Resident Evil 5.

Also Chris's service in the Airforce has made him an incredibly talented pilot. He was S.T.A.R.S. Alpha team's co-pilot. In Code Veronica he pilots a Harrier in high blizzard winds. Later during Resident Evil 6, Chris pilots a VTOL and uses it to destroy a Neo-Umbrella aircraft carrier. Chris may also have a certain understanding of mechanics; he is able to reactivate a missile and use it to blow down a bulkhead door during RE6. Like Piers, he also has a certain knowledge in hacking doors during Chapter 3 where both him and Piers are locked up in the prototype testing room.

Chris' skills and training always lead to him holding a high rank. He was chosen for S.T.A.R.S. Alpha team, and he was chosen as a Special Operations Agent in the B.S.A.A., later becoming a Special Operations Unit Captain.

Chris, despite his amnesia, was still a very capable fighter and retained most of his abilities from before the Edonia incident. Something which Piers comments on.

Weapons: Nine-Oh-Nine:

The Nine-Oh-Nine is, in most respects, a typical 9mm handgun. It has average firepower, and an average-sized magazine. However it has a fast fire-rate, being able to fire as fast as the wielder can pull the trigger.

Assault Rifle for Special Tactics:

This Assault Rifle features a fast firing speed and a strong firepower. Although excelling in speed, it lacks any unique attachments. This weapon is quite devastating in both short and medium range, however at long range it is recommended to fire it in short bursts.

Combat Knife:
                        Spoiler:

It is your standard combat knife made out of stainless steel. Very reliable.

Appearance: He stands at 6ft 1

Personality:
                        Spoiler:
                        Chris is close to his friends and family, specifically with his younger sister Claire and his partner Jill Valentine, whom he would both willingly give his life to protect. He also establishes bonds with the people he works with or their respect (Rebecca and Wesker for example) or admiration. He cares greatly for the life of innocents, something that caused him to argue with his superiors in the military.
                        Chris has a long-standing friendship with Barry Burton, who was an old friend of Chris' family. Barry was the one who recruited him for the Special Tactics And Rescue Service after Chris left the Air Force and began drifting.

Serving as Point Man in S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team, Chris earned the trust of his comrades. In particular, Chris developed a close friendship with Jill Valentine, the only female member of S.T.A.R.S. at the time. Forest Speyer, the sharpshooter of the Bravo Team, was once a great friend (and rival) of Chris, until the Mansion Incident, where Forest was brutally killed and turned into a zombie.

After the Mansion Incident, Chris became obsessed with the Umbrella Corporation, seeking information to bring the company down and avenge the deaths of his friends. Later, Chris and Jill formed a deadly alliance to fight Umbrella together, the B.S.A.A.

Formerly, during his activity in S.T.A.R.S., Chris exhibited a great respect for the team's leader, Albert Wesker, who also considered Chris as his best team member. However, since Chris ruined, or at least delayed Wesker's plans at the mansion, a powerful grudge formed between them. Their confrontations thereafter were always intense and violent.

However, during the Il Veltro incident, Chris was shown as a generic typical "soldier", focusing only on the mission and ignoring all of Jessica, his partner's advances. When asked by her whether he trusted her or not, he remarked "Trust is measured by actions not words" which Jessica replies "That's so like you Chris. Its always about the job isn't it?" He also has a level of professionalism; he never once berated Jessica for her flirting and just focused on the mission. However, when Jill was in danger, he quickly switched focus completely onto rescuing her.

During a B.S.A.A. mission to capture Oswell E. Spencer, Jill sacrificed herself to save Chris from Wesker, while he could do nothing to protect Jill. Jill's perceived death was a very serious blow to Chris personally. Ever since that encounter, he became distant and cold-hearted. It also psychologically scarred him such as when Wesker opened the bomber door and Sheva was almost pulled out to her death, he had a flashback to Jill's death and how he was unable to do anything and almost didn't grab Sheva's hand to save her.

In episode one of the Resident Evil 5 viral campaign, entitled 'Ceremony', Chris is receiving an award for his courageous performance in Kijuju. However, he is hindered from delivering his speech by a sudden onset of violent memories from his mission. This could be taken as an indicator of post-traumatic stress disorder, which could possibly plague Chris after the events of Resident Evil 5.

In RE5 proper, Chris is initially shows a cold acceptance towards most of the grisly circumstances presented in the mission and shows little concern for its location or who he'll be working with. Immediately after meeting Sheva, she asks him if he'd "rather be in America than in a place like this". Chris dismisses the notion, noting that America "has its own dark side". She notes his lack of patriotism, and Chris merely states that he's a realist, noting that America is "a capitalist society" and that "not everyone is cut out for that kind of pressure". He considers that there are opportunities to be had, but as far as he sees it, "at a price". "If you gain, someone else loses," He concludes. When Sheva says that he doesn't sound like any American that she's ever met, he points out that the great thing about Americans is that "we're all different".

Following the battle with the first Uroboros B.O.W. he and Sheva encountered, Chris comments that if they had arrived sooner to assist DeChant and the rest of Delta Team, they would most likely be dead as well. A substantial part of his driving force during this time is seeking out Jill after he receives intel. that she may still be alive. Sheva has doubts about his "personal stake" in the mission, but later appreciates how much he cares for his old partner.

Chris' reactions to the various threats he's faced vary over the years change with his experience. During his initial encounters with zombies and B.O.W.s in the Spencer Mansion, he was angered that it was all set up by Wesker (though in truth, the outbreak was caused by James Marcus; Wesker simply took advantage of the situation). Following the events at Rockfort Island and the Antarctic Facility, Chris begins to categorize people like Albert Wesker into simple criminal personalities, refusing to acknowledge their views and immediately dismissing them as evil. This is most apparent during his first encounter with Sergei Vladimir, where he refers to him as "another Umbrella psycho", despite the latter's various machinations since before the Mansion incident. Chris then views Wesker's world plan in Kijuju with the same disdain. After he and Sheva board Wesker's stealth bomber, he is even sarcastic about the serious implications of Wesker's ambitions, going so far as to mock Wesker for taking his plans from "comic book villains" and dismissing him as "just another of Umbrella's leftovers."

By the time Wesker is killed, Chris is confident that living in a world without fear is worth fighting for, and the cause of combating bioterrorism exceeds all personal costs.

During the events of Resident Evil 6 Chris shows deep concern for his comrades and men. He is very quick to assure rookie B.S.A.A. operative, Finn Macauley, that his teammates have his back and that "No one gets left behind." He shows anger when his men die in the line of duty. This was farther shown when Leon confronts him and prevents him from the woman in the blue dress, angrily stating "I lost all my men because of her!".

Although during the events in Lanshiang. Chris' focus was primarily on catching Carla to the extent that he let many of his squad members die in his pursuit of vengeance. This was rectified when Piers confronted Chris about his vendetta.

When confronting Jake Muller for the first time, he notes something familiar about him, noting the features from Albert Wesker. Months later when saving him, he learned that Jake is Wesker's son and allows Jake to fire at him for killing his father, though he misses on purpose stating that there are more important things at stake. When asked why he revealed this to Jake, Chris states that he has every right to know what happened to his father, no matter what grudge he has against Wesker.

Morality: Good

Biography: This is long so I will just post a link to the wiki. (Which is where I'm getting most of my other information.)
                        http://residentevil.wikia.com/Chris_Redfield
                        Currently Chris is working with the US Military.

Traumas: See the wiki. Please, there are quite a few "Traumas"

Notes: Most if not all of this information was taken from the wiki. Also what should Chris be doing in the RP?

Comment

Oh, ok. Btw remember when John was fighting chefs in the mess hall? Guess what I imagined?

Comment

But nobody can stop the MASTER CHEF!!!

sigpic

Comment

I am now thinking of where Chris Redfield should start out! As well as what he is doing?

Comment

Gordon: The dough is so flat, even Master Chief could fall on it and it would be better than yours!

Comment

Working...
                                X