• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
    @Pringles.
    Battle of New Mombasa.
    YOU REALLY THINK-
    nvm. Gotta relax. It's not me who's Halo fan. It's my GF.
    Also, I was going to say it first.

@Wriggle

So in other words, you have someone there to help you understand whatever the hell I'm incessantly rambling about.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

1. Hm, soul resonance, where have I heard that...

2. Meh, sure. It's almost like his 'meditation' process he had to go through to achieve insanity.

3. Oh, sure, just ignore the fact that HM just SHOT YOU WITH A F*CKING LAYZOR AND CALLED YOU BORING!!!

Comment

@Krispia
        Then I will have to grill Renamon more ^^

@Pringles
        Yeah. But she usually doesn't help. She did once say she wanted to join the RP, but when I said Sierra-117 was taken, she went ballistic and ragequit.

@Wonder
        I had to see if you wanted the mode or not, so I didn't go farther down that path.

Also, for everyone, shocking, soul-crushingly depressing posts about Yukari and the Devourer's negotiation is to come shortly.

[EDIT]I'm so disappointed in my lack of knowledge about Digimon I'm tempted to end Rena's fight early.
        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-29-2013, 02:42 AM.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
          Oops...

What are the negotiations?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
            Remember when I said the Ran you rescued may not be Ran?
            That's all I'm going to give you. You'll have to wait until tomorrow!

Just kidding.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle
              So how are we gonna set this up, because I can't just go 'I'll just fucking die.' It would be too funny for the public...

@ S121
              Before edit: 'You want some? Come get some.'

After edit: 'You want blood!? Come get some, biatch!!! Yea, the fuck are ya gonna do now, ya fuckin bitch?!'

Comment

@Wonder
                Take heart in the art of shadows, my friend.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

It's cooler...

@Wriggle

I might have an idea for John if the negotiations terms are truly bad, but it will most likely get him killed.

I'll tell you once I hear the negotiation demands.
                  Last edited by S121; 07-29-2013, 02:54 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

....... I honestly only downloaded 80% of your theory. My fucking internet... But I mean what fashion, death or murder?

Comment

wriggle, the wiki has quite a good info about the whole story

here is the link
                      http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Digimon_Tamers
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

That took long time.

Ran noooo ><
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Btw, modes is not the same thing as personalities. Right now, HM is in serious personality. But right now, he's on berserk mode, meaning he's... Well, thinking outside the bun. Here's the thing...

Within each personality is, well, a different persona. But modes, however, occur in all of them. But there are strengths. The berserk mode is stronger in Malfunction, the calculating mode is stronger in HM, and the R&R mode is stronger in 26543.

So wriggle, what you're possibly getting at with Soul Resonance is that all modes would somewhat join together to make a more advantageous mode for any persona. Or do you have a different way of interpreting it?

Comment

um.. wriggle, can I add to Renamonīs emotional crisis the bad feeling of Ranīs pain/danger?

Since they are humanoid kitsunes

Just an idea for plot
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Right. The souls of each mod resonates together to form the one single HM: strength and vigor of Berserk mode, sanity of the teenage mode, charming looks of the... Seducing mode.

@Krispia
                              Well, Rena currently doesn't know about Ran. Otherwise it would be metagaming ^^
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

then I take that as a no?

if so, Im already preparing ideas for possible scenarios related to rescuing/trading her

in another notes... (IM GOING TO MURDER THE DEVOURER FOR CUTTING MY RANīS TAILS!!!)

ok, continuing on story

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X