• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm off again

Comment

@NeoFox

Nighty night.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Good Morning!

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey S121

I had a hard time trying to get online here >.< For some reason the site wouldn't load.

Comment

Good Morning!

It is part of the liturgy to greet your visitors!
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Wriggle where's Nitori? I was thinking her and EVE could be the ones to upgrade Zero soon.

Comment

Nitori, uh, you might think Kappa Village, but actually she's at Human Village.

Same goes for Aya.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

Sorry for being unresponsive, I still have to haul tree branches.

I'm only half way done, so I might not be here every once in a while, but I'll check back every 10 minutes or so.

Anyway, morning Wriggle.
                    Last edited by S121; 08-06-2013, 01:03 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah kk. Zero will of course think she's at the Kappa Village. One of the Kappa's will have to tell Zero where Nitori went.

Comment

Koishi has a surprise in store for the final battle....

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Make the Devourer kill himself!

Koishi makes his susceptible to the power of suggestion, then Flandre comes along and tells him to kill himself.

Last edited by S121; 08-06-2013, 02:28 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                            @Mima

Make the Devourer kill himself!

Koishi makes his susceptible to the power of suggestion, then Flandre comes along and tells him to kill himself.

That ain't Koishi's style. Besides, it's something better than that.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Quick check-up. I'm not back yet, but the internet company was good enough to me to allow some time on the internet

@ Wriggle
                              1. OMG I WATCHED FMA TWICE AND AM WATCHING IT AGAIN ON TOONAMIIIIII

2. Sooo, whaddya think of my 'special character?' Either way, remember, I want him introduced as General Zommari. His real name has been given to you and you alone, not to be disclosed.

@ Neo
                              Yuyuko asked Frosty if he has seen the group.

@ S121
                              I said you could control HM, but knowing that he will be inactive until Dai wakes up... ^^'

@ Everyone
                              I just realized... imagine if someone were reading this and were making fan arts about this. Like John battling nucleoids, or HM LAYZORing an army away. But then again... there are... the relationship fan arts... like Rena x Nera or Yukari x John, or even those that don't even exist! Such as Yumeko x John or HM x Samus just because of one little scene. Kinda creepy...

Either way, guys, you all seem fine on your own. Until later or the coming saturday! \(^o^)/

Comment

@Wonder

We better be careful then.

Oops, too late.

The asskicking of John.jpg

(PS: Read the image name.)
                                Last edited by S121; 08-06-2013, 03:55 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X