Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That and the fact that John is ranked as an S class threat, which is a pretty big deal. Both for the Neo-Yakuza because, ya know, he's a threat, and to others since he has such a reputation.

Either way, I might just head out. Nothing to do here, it seems... At least, not till Wriggle decides to revive Dai.

Comment

@Wonder

So there are ranks? What ranks are there?

And as a side-question, are you going to be on tomorrow?

(Sorry if it sounds like I'm interrogating you.)
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

The reason why it is hard for Renamon to be emotionally attacked is because she knows her own weaknesses for example:

Animal instincts: She may be an intelligent being, but she has deep roots from the kitsunes

Stubborness: In the tamers series, she was indeed a stubborn fox as she kept going forward despite the heavy risks by going into the front

Emotional attachments: She doe care a lot of her friends, since she somewhat trained Impmon(canon stuff) she cared for him and felt pain when he betrayed the group

Giving it all: Sure she may be possibly the weakest of the present group in comparison with the spartan, the robot, the chameleon bot, the youkais, etc, but she wouldn´t hesitate to go in front of them and give her everything in the situation (example: the wriggle kidnapping when she received a point blank gunshot on her chest)

Renamon does knows about her weaknesses, so she does her best to face them too.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ooo, found something interesting involving Kristia's Lucario fella. Apparently, they're doing these things for the new game called Mega evolutions, which are temporary evolutions for battle, and Lucario gets one by holding an item with a horrible name called Lucarionite. Don't believe me? Look at this stuff then.
          ku-xlarge.jpg

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ranks? Oh, prof. Otori!

Otori: the Neo-Yakuza rank system is simple once you get to know it. To start, there are two entirely different sections: targets and threats. Targets are those that the Neo-Yakuza want to get a hold of that has ahown no hostilities as of that moment, for example Ocelot and Komachi. Shikieiki was comatose, so she hadn't been ranked. Threats are... Well, threats to the Neo-Yakuza. They show hostilities to the organization and are willing to go to extremes to bring it down.

Both sections have rankings ranging from letters D, C, B, A, and S, D being the lowest and S being the highest. In a target section, the higher the letter, the more essential it is to recruit them. As for threats, the higher the letter, the more essential it is to either recruit them or eliminate them. For example, as far as the Neo-Yakuza knows, Ocelot is a C rank target, while Renamon is an A rank threat.

Thank you, Prof. Otori. And yes, I'll be here tomorrow.

@ Kristia
            Goo thing she knows because HM will burrow into ones emotional weaknesses either before, during, or after battle to set up a 'bomb.' Not to mention, once HM goes rogue, Rena better watch her back because HM is suppressing the urge to confront her about nearly killing Dai.

Comment

Ok..? that Luca looks.. eh.. not.. yeah.. that. >_>

HM will have a hell of a discussion since she face him without fear
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Technically, Jason is the weakest. He's just a human, so you don't have to worry about Renamon being the weakest.

Besises, it doesn't really come down to who's stronger, but who is good at countering what character.

Isaac could potentially kill John. In fact, he could quite possibly kill anyone in a one-on-one fight, thanks to his Stasis and Kenesis Modules.

Anyway, what I meant was that John's weaknesses are more defined. John knows his weaknesses, it's just a matter of him trying to repair the damage done to him.

Think of it like a destroyed brick wall.

John is trying to build a brick wall out of damaged bricks and cement. The bricks are a part of his psyche, while the cement is his healing process.

As John goes through life, he encounters daily obstacles that cause him to think about his situation. He acknowledges them and brings them into the open. That's when he places a brick down.

His friends and his own thought process is the cement. The cement is him trying to heal what has been broken. With time, it will dry and John will psychologically heal.

Of course, people psychologically attacking him causes the wall to break further before the cement can dry, leaving John to try and pick up the pieces.

He needs more support from his friends, causing him to have more cement to fix himself. As time goes by, the cement will dry and John will become psychologically stronger. It will become harder to break his wall.

Soon, John will be psychologically fixed. Of course, there will be ugly parts on the wall where he had trouble, but those are simply psychological scars, ones that are still visible, but no longer fragile.

Do you get what I'm saying? It could be hard to understand, due to me using a lot of analogies.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Aaaaand then comes HM kool-aid-man-ing the brick wall.

OH YEEEEEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

@ Kristia
                  One could imagine... I mean, Rena is still on bad terms with him, isn't she?

Comment

why is she in bad terms with the chameleon bot?

Spoiler:

Comment

Just asking cuz, ya know, they tried to kill eachother at one point... Come to think about it, it was Renamon and Nera who started that fight. She could sense evil in him, but she tried to kill him!

Btw, I love how out of all the things HM can do, you notice the partial shapeshifting attribute -w-...
                      Last edited by wonderweiss; 08-10-2013, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Anymore questions? If not, I shall take my leave, leaving this behind. I had to, HM is a bad luck Brian after all.
                        Attached Files

Comment

well then.. I will say one thing

I want to get out of this white room.. NOW

I seriously hate hospitals ¬¬

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Why do all hospitals have to have white rooms?

Is it supposed to imply that the hospital is clean?

If anything, pure white is depressing to look at and sucks the life out of you. Isn't that the opposite of what hospitals are meant for?

Maybe thaey should, I don't know, paint it a beige color instead of white?

Beige is like white, but without the depressing effect. I don't know about other people, but for me, it calms me down.

EDIT:

I think it's about time I go to sleep. I'm starting to get hyper, even though I feel sleepy.

Nighty night everyone.
                            Last edited by S121; 08-10-2013, 02:40 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just a question, who's in the main party at the moment?

@S121

Beige is kind of a pucing color for me.
                              A light cyan color?
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

The main party is John, Renamon, Nera, Isaac, Jason, X, Axl, and Zero.

John will be splitting up though, to blow up the reactor.

And about the color, light cyan would work too. It's almost a sky blue.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X