Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not a bad one, is it?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

So what loose ends need to be tied?

Also I am both wanting, and not wanting to see the twist you have planned Wonder.

Comment

The destruction of the Neo-Yakuza base.

Surely, Prometheus Labs now have their attention focused on the Neo-Yakuza.

They wouldn't just idly sit by, the Spartans would want revenge and want to eliminate the threat.

Think of it as an Epilogue story Arc, one that would be brief, depending on what happens.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Not bad. Rather... Touching.

Comment

Oh yea I'm back guys and looks like Wesker was killed...

Anyways Raven is extremely exhausted and his Nasod arm is cracked in a few spots which is kind of a bad thing... I mean pretty bad especially if you read what it takes to make the Veteran Commanders arm...

The materials that was used to make the Veteran Commander's Nasod Arm are as follows:
            Rare materials for the repair: Ignis’s arm that blasts out nuclear flames, for greater firepower; the dark steel of Durahan Knight, for better heat resistance; and enchanted, mass-altering golem fragments, for making the usually heavy dark steel easier to carry.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Well, you ARE in one of the most advanced research centers on the planet.

How would you like a super heat resistant arm made from the Titanium alloys used in MJOLNIR armor?

As for the other bits, they have tiny reactors that can power small cities. Nuclear flames are no problem at all.
              sigpic

Comment

Yea they could probably repair it. Worse cast scenario involves him being unable to use Overheat as often due to the highly rare components to make the Veteran Commanders arm. BEST CASE SCENARIO: Raven's arm becomes even more Heat-Resistant and could use Overheat without as severe of a drawback. Making him even more dangerous.

Comment

Heck, there's nothing saying that they can't alter his Nasod arm to power a handheld Hardlight Shield.

We're talking about materials that can survive reentry. (Capable of withstanding temperatures reaching 21,860.33 F, along with being able to survive impacting the Earth.)

I think it's safe to say that he'll get the best case scenario.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh my God, why he fall like that? Toon in tomorrow for what may be the last episode for season 1 of... ALL THE WORLDS A GAME!!!!!

Night y'all.

Comment

True, but they won't be able to remove any of the mass-altering golem fragments as that's the only thing that makes his arm almost weightless or at the least very light. If any of the golem fragments are removed then his arm won't be that light. He kinda needs those to use his arm as though it was his own biological arm.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok. I'll keep that in mind. They can use Nano-muscle for the joints, boosting his strength in that arm as well. Titanium is actually around half the weight of steel, yet much stronger.

Oh, and no worries. Six and the others will follow Raven to the Medical Ward.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Got it.

Also why can I imagine that after Raven demonstrated his abilities with his Nasod Arm that the people at Prometheus Labs want to study it even further and try and produce their own versions of it for use on the Spartan's and stuff? Also will we be able to meet Halsey soon? Also wouldn't the 2 Spartan's you had planned to introduce be a little mad at Raven for leaving his station even if there was a bigger threat in Sector 3?

Also why can I imagine Raven teaching Gerard or Six how to use the Awakening Technique to increase their strength even further at the cost of strain on their body?

Comment

All of a sudden I imagine Six and Claire hooking up after all this mess, and why do I imagine them being an official couple after a time-skip of sorts xD!?

Comment

BTW A character I wanted to introduce and I might if there is a second season to this RP
                              Meet Elsword (the character not the game) in his Infinity Sword class!

Comment

@SUSTIC

He may have disobeyed orders, but he was instrumental in defeating Wesker. I'm sure they will overlook it. If anything, they'd probably be disappointed that they didn't get to help.

As for the Nasod arm, they have something similar to it, but it's a Spartan Laser. They would most likely study it as they modify his arm. They have to know how it works in order to fix it, don't they?

Yes, we will be meeting Halsey soon, but it will be tomorrow. I'll need to create an application for her. I was hoping somebody else would take her, but then again, I'm probably the most qualified.

I'm not sure if Six and Gerard would be able to use the Awakening Technique. It depends on whether it's mostly magical, or if it's a mind/body kind of technique.

EDIT:

What is he capable of?

@NeoFox

Because she has a thing for men in uniform?

EDIT:

Notice how Six is disregarding Chris's personal space for his own good.
                                Last edited by S121; 08-25-2013, 11:19 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X