Clear All

@ S1 and Mima
    I need links...

Comment

@Wonder

Mima's video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=IRo3TmM4Ljw

My video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOUMIXbTM5U
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Ok utsuh, Im impressed with masterchief´s visor, he can see the ship on space?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys remember the Biometals?

You know how Koishi had Model X, Hank had Model Z? Well I still am wanting to introduce the others.

The ones that are left are...

Model L

Model F

Model H

Model P

Model O (might keep this one for someone I really find fit due to it being a very powerful biometal.)

and Model W (which is going to be used by Sigma after the Devourer Arc)

Model P:

Model P when Megamerged:

When Double Megamerged with Model X to form the powerful Biometal Model PX!:

Biometal P contains Phantom's Soul inside (in other words Phantom's data) when Megamerged he grants the temporary skills and abilities of Phantom (which only lasts while Megamerged.) This means that anyone who is Megamerged with Model P will be able to pull off all of Phantom's abilities even if they don't have knowledge of how to do so. This only lasts while Megamerged. When Double Megamerged with Model X the abilities are increased even further.

Also when Megamerged the user has a limitless amount of Energy Kunai's that can be obtained by pulling them out of a small pouch that forms when Megamerged. The user is also capable of summing a giant energy shuriken (the size of Phantom himself) to be thrown at an opponent. However this uses energy of Model P and when his energy is depleted he will be forced to separate from who he was Megamerged to. Maybe It's in the mansion in California or something, and Ocelot finds it? However Model P will be inactive (in other words turned off) and will only re-activate when he is recharged (which can only be done by just not using him until he re-activates.)

Comment

@Kristia

It's supposed to be floating near the Earth, allowing everyone to see it with no visor/optical enhancements. That also explains why Renamon reached it so easily.

I'm actually surprised none of the Earth's governments have tried to do anything about it.

@Wonder

I edited my post. Isaac is now in it.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

really? didn´t wriggle say it was on space? I may be wrong too
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

As a matter of fact, he said that it could be seen from Earth as a giant space ship, though it only looked like a fraction of it's real size.

Comment

I wonder who should get the other Biometals Model L, H, F, and O...

Comment

What are they like personality wise?

Comment

I'll post more about them when I get back to a computer. My older brother (not Mega) is visiting for a week and he hijacked my computer. Posting by phone at the moment.

Comment

Ah. So no IC posts for a while?

Comment

so how is everyone tonight?

Spoiler:

Comment

Aw, that's my line!

Anywho, duin good. Nm. Actually, my aunt and cousin from Mexico had just arrived.

Comment

@Wonder
                              Yep pretty much. He will be done real soon though.

Man I hate it when my older brother visits...

I hate it even more when my sister visits...

@Kristia

I'm fine, a bit annoyed that my brother is visiting right now, but fine. Luckily I'm quite quick with making phone posts.

Comment

@Kristia

I'm good.

I'm working on my house in Minecraft.

It wasn't the prettiest sight, but now it's doing much better.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X