X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay. Kirkland and...
    Let's go with Keine. Figured you guys needed a history lesson.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
      K I back.

@Mima
      Uh... Spiral Knights?
      The cookies is yours. Eat it's invisibleness with glory.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I edited my post.

John is now in it.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Alert! 193 is down! I repeat, 193 is down!
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

wut

Comment

@Wriggle

I edited my post. John is now in it.

Now that you've created an enemy that is immune to all attacks, how do we advance the plot?
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Whoever said John is going to be the one to beat the Devourer alone? It has to be team effort.

Oh I have to go to SF tomorrow for work. So I has to go early. Sorryz
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I was thinking about all the others and their attacks, but in the end, he'd be invulnerable to those too.

The only person that I can think of that could hurt him would be Yukari. (Altering boundaries of strength and weakness, etc.)

Nighty night.
                    sigpic

Comment

Another way to stop him, if you wanna get technical, is get Mitori to forbid him from being invulnerable, and thus, you would be able to hurt him. In fact, she could just forbid the Devourer's extraction.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

I hope that's allowed.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, Mitori's ability is to "Forbid", which, if she was a canon character, she would be the most powerful character in the series, because her ability is so broad. She could forbid Yukari to use her gaps, hell, if your wanna get real cocky, you could just forbid your opponent to win.

Comment

@Mima

Dr. Hax: "HAAAA-"

Mitori: "NOPE!"
                            sigpic

Comment

Pretty much, actually.

Comment

@Mima

Mitori, the ultimate Moderator.

I've never really heard of the fanmade Touhou Characters.

What else is there?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X