Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, what's he capable of?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post

@Cucoo

Who's Morgan?
      Robin's future daughter. Similar case, except her personality is kinda...spunky go-getter.

and she's hot...AHEM anyway...

Comment

@Cucoo

It's all up to you.

It's a fairly spontaneous RP, so it's easy to melt right into the plot.

(Loling at your last comment.)
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Chung has the strength and power to easily wield a Cannon skillfully as it were a feather. If his enemy is too far from him, he can fire very powerful blasts of energy or missiles at his opponent.

As Chung became the Shelling Guardian he begin to use heavy artillery and a wide range of heavy weapons from a distance, but can also inflict powerful blows at enemies in close range. Able to use cannon balls in a varied and continuous manner by leveraging the management of cannonballs so as to achieve the maximal firepower. (Despite having an ammunition system in game he seems to have unlimited ammo. Probably magical ammo meaning he can always reload as long as there is some sort of energy around him.)

As the Tactical Trooper (advancement of Shelling Guardian) Chung can now switch to Siege Shelling (a defensive mode where he goes into a defensive stance, readying his cannon to fire blasts from it) more often and can support his allies with mortars and by giving them energy. He also gains a new Siege Shelling mode in which he turns his cannon around and shoots from the other end. Doing so will increase the range and power of the shots.

Also in his Berserker mode (a 3rd stage awakening for Chung) he does not need to reload and literally has unlimited ammunition. Chung is literally like a walking tank, capable of providing support with his cannon. Even then he can still hold his ground in close range combat due to the fact that he can use his cannon like a large club.

Comment

@SUSTIC

That can work.

In the end, it's all up to you.
            sigpic

Comment

Yea I want to introduce Chung as his Tactical Trooper class now really badly. Though I don't know when or how.

Comment

I honestly don't know either.

It would seem strange if he just appeared out of nowhere.

When do you think is best?

i'll also try and get Raven in the fight as soon as possible, but I'm doubtful. Realistically, it would take at least a couple of hours to fix his arm.
                sigpic

Comment

It would be weird if he just popped in wouldn't it?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Yea.

Maybe in the second "Season".

Not unless you can think up of a way to introduce him. If that's the case, then I'm willing to listen.
                    sigpic

Comment

I would say that he's in London, and he was just outside the city when he heard a loud explosion coming from the Prometheus Labs. Hearing the explosion and smoke coming from the base he decides to go investigate what was going on.

Though that sounds like a bit of a rushed way to get him in.

I really want to get him in as soon as possible just to see Raven react to him being in the real world.

Comment

Are they friends or enemies?
                        sigpic

Comment

Friends. You know that "Photograph" that Raven had? Well Chung was the one holding the small white thing called a Phoru. Could be considered as friendly rivals.

Comment

Ahh.

Looks a lot different without the armor and haircut.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well that was Chung in his first Job Class. Also at his youngest. In that picture Chung was 13 and had no Job Class. As the Tactical Trooper he is 16. He's one strong kid to be able to wield a large cannon like that as though it was weightless.

Comment

He's a Spartan!

That would explain the heavy armor as well. XD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X