Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 and 2 are correct. But either way, I shouldn't be seeing the light of internet for a while. So yea. You remember the plans.

Comment

So you're saying that your phone will be taken away as well?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

On weekends, yea. I'll be able to slip in during school though.

Comment

Ahh, ok.

Good luck.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Alright. But remember, I do have... Ways...

Comment

Same way i stayed on the RP with my PSP.

I miss writing driving parts for the RP. I had a lot of fun writing about John's insane driving.
              sigpic

Comment

Alright, going to bed now. S121, could you please leave a post over at Fight against fantasy
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Oh. Sorry I missed that.

I'll get on it right now.

Nighty night.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello? Anyone on?

Comment

I'm here.

I just had to eat dinner.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ah, well...

I don't know what to do right now.

Comment

There's either the posts with Cucoo, or Raven falling asleep from the anesthetic.

I'll TRY to describe the procedure in one post, but it's going to be a VERY long one.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok MSU football be crazy.
                            Anyway, Sustic, feel free to help accelerate our charas to the battle area since theres a giant explosion and...other ominous things.
                            Ill post after that discovery since I got a feeling I can have Robin make parallels between Chung and Chrom.

Comment

Okay one thing...

Uh... was there another explosion? I read through what I missed and I did not see another explosion happening. Also was there a reply from Robin after Chung's reply on page 935?

Also I just want to remind people in case they forgot what exactly Raven's Nasod Arm is. It's not a piece of armor or something fused to his arm underneath it. His Nasod Arm IS his arm. Just want to throw that out there.

Comment

Yep, I know. It's basically a prosthetic arm that shoots nuclear death everywhere. Just imagine if Raven and Utsuho met.

"Raven, meet Utsuho the Hell Raven."

As for the explosion, I don't think there was one, but the building is covered in black and warped into a "Nobodies" symbol. that should grab their attention.

And no, there was no reply from Cucoo.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X