Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also Dante is just badass, enough said.

Also he has a cool theme:
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
      Hmm, I wonder how to bring Dante over. Where is he right now?
      Oh and Dante is in China with Komachi, but they are probably mostly unaware that the Devourer Arc is going on right now because they are in a warehouse in China (don't laugh saying that Meiling ate them.)
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega
        Check my post #12418 in OOC for answer.

If you really want, I can have a minor, clairvoyant character to guide Dante and Komachi to Genso. Maybe tomorrow though.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah. Save it. Meanwhile, have John respond to Yuuka's demise.

@Mega
          Aya's speed on ground is as fast as a normal Tengu.
          Now let's do math here.
          In League of Legends, Graves the Outlaw has a skill called Quickshot that is extremely similar to Dante's short dash. Considering that Graves moves about 425 range in 0.5 seconds, with Quickshot speed, Graves moves at 850 range per second.

Graves has 325 base movement speed. His Quickshot speed is approximately 2.6 times higher.

Now let's look at Dante.

From what I can tell from a bit of gameplay I saw, he can quickly burst through approximately 60 to 75 meters in 0.5 seconds, which is 120 to 150 mph in a burst.

Divide that by 2.6, and Dante's base movement speed is 57.35 mph at best.

Aya?
          Aya is about same speed in flight as Youmu's sword slash. It has been fanonically proven that Youmu's sword slash can reach maximum of 1/4th of Speed of Light. Which means that Aya can fly in approx. Mach 220400.

SCIENCE!
          Well that may be true, but remember that's in gameplay. They had to balance things out or make Dante not overpower every enemy. I mean look at his regenerative power. In cutscenes he is shown clearly able to heal from any wound, but in actual gameplay he does not heal unless in Devil Trigger.
          Dante blindingly fast, able to dash a short distance to dodge attacks, dodge bullets fired at close-range, and move so fast that he appears to teleport.

I don't know how fast that would be, but I assume it might be far faster than the speed you got.
          Also I suck at math
          Also that could be fine, but yes let's do that tomorrow.

Also let me specify, Dante is fast enough to compete with the fastest characters in the main cast of this RP. Not the youkai. I mean seriously there are freaking GODS in Gensokyo that could probably make Dante seem like a weakling. Though he did fight the king of all demons and won.
          Last edited by Mega134; 09-01-2013, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Faster than Mach 220400?

Tell me, how short is this "short distance?" Let me do more math. (Physics 101)
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Faster than Mach 220400?

Tell me, how short is this "short distance?" Let me do more math. (Physics 101)
              Uh I just edited my previous post. Please re read. I specified that Dante is fast enough to compete with the main cast and not the Youkai characters from Gensokyo. Also no not that fast. Nowhere near that fast.
              Also like I said what you see in gameplay is most likely dumbed down.

Also when I get like this and begin to argue with others in an RP or something I just feel like giving up. Every argument I get in I always seem to lose -.- mostly because logic hates me.

Comment

Naw. You just chose a wrong opponent.

And I didnt feel any hostility. Just some friendly math calculations and sharing of empirical data :3

And yes, Dante can definitely compete with almost every main character of everyone else. Even John, whose theoretical top speed is 200 mph (I think)
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Ah okay, anyways I just know that Dante is one guy you would want on your team for his abilities and skill. As he can easily fill almost any vacant role in a team. If you need a Tank then Dante can be a tank! Need support then Dante can support with his various guns that he has.

Dante can just practically fill most roles in a team (Except for roles like a healer.)

Either way I wish this RP wasn't restricted to just game characters -.- though things would get out of hand if it were like that.

Comment

Mario set it up like that originally. We should respect that.

Okay, I'm crashing. See ya'll later.

Mega, get on RP around noon maybe to check if I posted something in relevance to Dante on IC.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

yea, yea I know. It's not really our RP to mess with the core plot. I was just saying because I have been watching more anime than usual lately. Also goodnight Wriggle.

Comment

@Wriggle

And done.

As you can see, I used a few of your posts as memories.

I had to dig through the RP, but I hope I did a good job with it.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

im back from a long day, what did I miss?
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back.

Yuuka died.

Here's the beginning of the day.

(Click Me.)
                            Last edited by S121; 09-01-2013, 02:59 AM.
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

I know and read it, Nera´s rage has been triggered and Renamon´s serious mode too
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I wonder what Wriggle has planned.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X