X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

Fine as long as there isn't too many. We'll do one for each person first, then seconds for the ones that want that then third and so on. I think it's safe to say that wonder won't be fighting tough
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

So whats the roster?

Who's the good guys and who's the bad guys?

Comment

@Katrix

Probably not.

@Cucoo

-Six

-Jane

-Robin

- Chung

-Jack

-Daniel

Only six so far. There's room for one more.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry if I'm not active at all, I'll be playing Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Well I'm back now.

Comment

Hello people I am back!

Comment

@NeoFox and SUSTIC

Welcome back!

@NeoFox

I see you changed your pic.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Neo.

So how is everyone's day?

Comment

@S121

Yea, I changed it to Shinobu from the anime Ninja Nonsense: The Legend of Shinobu, a very wacky and comedic anime about ninja's.

Comment

@NeoFox

What kind of funny are we talking about?

@SUSTIC

I'm doing good.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Well... here is a example of it's humor...

Comment

I remember Ninja Nonsense. That was one crazy anime.

Comment

WTF? XD

Okay, it looks funny. I'll have to see it later.
                              sigpic

Comment

BTW I just sort of realized how Chung has unlimited ammo with the Destroyer. It's thanks to the Disfrozen Portal. I just realized it when I read the background for Chung's Tactical Trooper class again.

Chung arrived at his father's study in an attempt to obtain information for improving the Destroyer's firepower. He stumbles upon a hidden research document that his father had been working on for enhancing the Destroyer before he became corrupted by the dark demons' energy. Chung used the document's information as a start to find a way to enhance the Destroyer, however, in the end, he required a catalyst that could produce immense energy in order to be successful. Chung asked the Ponggo mechanics of Altera for help, and together, they created the "Disfrozen Portal", an engine that could supply infinite amounts of El energy.
                                To be able to confront his father, and to protect the world and his friends, Chung sought to become stronger. With the Disfrozen Portal and his newly enhanced Destroyer, Chung grew closer to this goal as he became a Tactical Trooper.

So basically Chung has an infinite energy source for the Destroyer.

Since Chung has the knowledge to create another Disfrozen Portal he can possibly recreate another one with the help of Prometheus Labs. I'm pretty sure a Disfrozen Portal would be helpful for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X