Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

What do you mean by that name? 0_0

@Mima

Ahh, so it can't bring people back to life?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I mean this.

@Mima
      I would like to order one Gensokyo core please, with extra Chen.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry, we're out of Chen. Would you like some Orin to compensate?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Out of Chen? But I thought I made a reservation!

I'll have some Neko Miko instead.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry, that was taken due to copyright.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

This post has been deleted by the NSA due to the violation on CISPA H. R. 625. Please no copy pasterino.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I realized my own oversight and added it into my post. -_-;
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

I look as tired as that Nazrin in my profile pic.

Checkpoint has been reached. No cliffhanger, everything looks good.

Time to bed!
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back, I fell asleep last night -.- I'm sorry I haven't shown my face up lately Wriggle and in turn haven't been able to take part in the Devourer Arc...

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

I'm still here, but I might get cut off at any moment.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh hey S121. I seriously didn't expect you to still have your internet right now.

Comment

@NeoFox

"Lucky me."

It's just a shame that I'm going to have to leave for a week, especially at this point in the RP.

It seems that everyone has agreed to "freeze" the RP parts that I'm involved with until next week (the 4th of October.).
                          sigpic

Comment

Yea that does suck... has Wriggle made an update with X, Axl, and Zero while I was gone, and what all exactly happened? The Devourer Arc over? What happened to the consumer?

Comment

@NeoFox

I'm not sure.

I did ask him about it though.

Now that everything else is frozen, Zero, X, and Axl should get more attention while I'm gone.
                              sigpic

Comment

So I read over some of the IC, and I saw that it seems that the Devourer Arc is really really close to the end right?

Comment

Working...
                                X