Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is another one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=BGHDVCm7eOM
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Mima

I edited my post.

The Forest of Magic is now in it.

@Kristia

Imagine that as a metal song, with electric guitars and drums.

EDIT:

NOOO! NOT THE BEEEES!!! THEY'RE IN MY EYES!!! AAAAAHHHRRRGHEAGHURGH!!!
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

So... what's going on?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Grima attacked the patients and Six went into kill mode on Grima's avatar.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Ah...

Well I was talking more about what's going on in general? Like what's everyone up to... Not really too interested in the IC at the moment due to the fact that I have no part at all in the Devourer Arc...

You know... sometimes I wonder what it would have been like if I kept Raven how I had him early in the RP all the way near the beginning... you know when Remilia was a member of this RP?

Comment

Wait, I think I found the perfect banjo music for the scene.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Kristia

What does the barrier block again? Could Grima's avatar flee through it? If not then could Grima damage it from the outside and make a crack for Grima's dark energy to slip through?

If none are possible then that would be interesting...cause of the fact that no matter what happens, Grima will not die XD I imagine this happening eventually when Grima is at 1 HP...and still can't die...

Comment

BRB for a bit.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5
                    If none are possible then that would be interesting...cause of the fact that no matter what happens, Grima will not die XD I imagine this happening eventually when Grima is at 1 HP...and still can't die...

@Cucoo

That would be Six.

"JUST... DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

@Wriggle

Later.

@SUSTIC

There would have been more for Raven to do and he probably would have been with the main group.

Then again, if he did, then he wouldn't have met Chung, Lily, and the others in Prometheus Labs.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                      Then why don't we take the dragon, and push him somewhere else?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Send it through Slipspace!!! Send it to the other side of the Galaxy!!! XD
                        sigpic

Comment

Actually
                          I correct myself.
                          The means to kill Grima is there.

Still lying unconscious...right? *Checks IC*

Comment

@S121 and Cucoo

I like Mima's idea better...

*gathers an entire city of people ready to push Grima* CHARGE!!! *runs and hides while everyone charges towards Grima.*

Comment

@Cucoo

The problem is that nobody knows about the dragon's strengths and weaknesses.

The only way they would be able to know is if Robin woke up and told them.

Unfortunately, they also don't know that Robin knows.

@SUSTIC

Push him off a cliff and into the ocean!!! XD

It would be kind of like helping a beached whale.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ SUS

Actually I kinda want him to somehow get to some body of water...like Suwa Lake or something. Just So Robin can drown...

@ S121

Grima's Avatar looks identical to Robin.

Someone on the sidelines should be able to notice that

Comment

Working...
                                X