• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

So they are sparring?

Just need some clarification.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

No Chung is not going to be going against Lily. He's going to need Lily to serve as a teammate. He's going to be testing the following abilities with her:

Mark of Commander

Tactical Field

and a few others.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok, it's just that nothing was generated yet, so I figured that his only possible target would have been Lily.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@SUSTIC

For future reference, This is a Covenant Elite.

Spoiler:

And these are Promethean Knights.

Spoiler:
          [IMG]http://images.wikia.com/masseffect/images/3/3d/Promethean-knights.jpg

[/IMG]

A Covenant Elite stands at around 7 feet 4 inches, while Promethean Knights stand at around 10 -11 feet tall, making them twice the size of Chung. They even make John look short... 0_0
          sigpic

Comment

Yea I played the games. I know what they look like, but thanks anyways.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok, just making sure.

You never know.
              sigpic

Comment

Well while I'm waiting for a post in the IC here is a little comic for you

Comment

@SUSTIC

Yep, I've seen that one before.

You would think John would survive water if he could survive space...

Anyways, here's one that fits with the other RP. I can imagine this being John's ending post.

sigpic

Comment

@S121

HAH!

Anyways the Mark of Commander skill (the skill Chung used just now that left a holographic mark on some covenant) is a small temporary buff. Whenever Chung or a teammate attacks an enemy that is marked down a 3 missiles will materialize in the air and rain down to strike the marked enemies. The missiles are small and weak though. Luckily enemies marked by it will remain for roughly a minute (15 seconds in game) and as such one can continue attacking the enemies to constantly rain missiles down on enemies.

Comment

You know...ever since Touhou, I can never look at the word "genius" the same.

Comment

@Cucoo

Meh, never effected me like that.

@SUSTIC

Edited my post.

Chung is now being attacked.
                        sigpic

Comment

And I just edited my post.

Comment

@SUSTIC

And now to continue.
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Cirno has changed my logic forever.
                              Over Nine-Thousand!!! is dead to me.
                              It's over Cirno-Thousand.

Cirno: a unit of measure equal to ⑨ units of any other unit, but is greater than 9 units of any other unit.

Also, when 1 Cirno is multiplied by 10 raised to the third power, it is equal to OVER CIRNO-THOUSAND!!! which is equal to 9,999 units cubed, which is greater than the coefficient of strength of OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!! for a Cirno is the strongest unit of measure in the universe.

This is Cirno math, all arguements are now invalid.

Comment

Chaos Cannon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=yPlcZQzEHpM

It is one of Chung's strongest skills. If every shot connects it can reach a damage output greater than that of Carpet Bombing (if Chaos Cannon is at level 5.)

He also takes 80% reduced damage while in Chaos mode. Chaos Mode lasts until Chung has fired a total of 18 or more shots from his Destroyer.

Comment

Working...
                                X