Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....I got a hunch, and I ran with it.

Was I right?

Comment

I'm back people. Just replaying Mega Man X4 again.

Comment

Welcome back everyone!

@NeoFox

Ok, we gotta hurry up an finish the hide-and-seek. The sooner we get that done, the sooner we have less to do.

@Wriggle

John is going to go talk to Yuuka about seeing her when he was fighting Lucifer on the Consumer, so stay tuned.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121
          Well did Jack respond to tagging Search Man? I made a post with Search Man sometime last night. It was in my update with X, Alia, and Axl.

Comment

@NeoFox

Yep.

Spoiler:
            Ancient City

Jack stood up in triumph, happy that he tagged yet another person. Now all he had to do was find his next victims. After a couple of seconds, Jack continued through the city, looking for people hiding on his radar.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I am currently re-playing Megaman Battle Network 3. I never thought Desert Man was this easy.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Welp, I finally caught all the Legendary pokemon in Y.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Wriggle

Where's Yuuka supposed to be?

@Mima

How long did the battles take?
                  sigpic

Comment

I remembered how fast Zero can rip apart bosses in X4-6 with the Dash Saber trick.

Comment

@Wonder

Edited my post for you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Alright, I'm back as many would know. Btw, FINALLY found the song I liek'd XD

Set it as background music for Lujuria and Isaac.

Comment

Bubble Man:

He is the first aquatic Robot Master created by Dr. Wily for underwater combat. However, a defect in his system makes him unable to walk underwater, being only able to move by jumping. After seeing this, Wily couldn't help but laugh at his way of moving. Despite this flaw, Bubble Man is able to swim.

Bubble Man attacks with normal shots from his arm cannon, and can shoot Bubble Lead shots from his arm cannon and the gun on the top of his head. Bubble Lead are durable bubbles that can be used for several purposes, like hitting opponents with small bubbles, wrapping opponents inside large bubbles, or protecting Bubble Man himself.

Comment

@Wonder

I actually remember listening that song once before, but it was when I was surfing Youtube.

Anyways, I edited Isaac into my post, just in case you saw my post as soon as I posted it.

@NeoFox

This will be interesting.
                            sigpic

Comment

@Neo
                              Are you blubing me right now? - Bubble Man 2003

@Pringles
                              I haven't thought about it yet.
                              Have her hang out on the ceiling of Chireiden.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok. I'll have a post for you as soon as someone else updates.

@Wonder

Isaac's helmet is already off. It's folded away in his suit.

How else would he be able to drink?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X