X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shinki's Palace

After taking some rest, Renamon went towards the castle´s food court to get some apples.

Then she notices X coming towards her direction "Hello X" she greeted the android
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"Get Aqua while at it too!" Yuuka shouted at X who left the dining hall.

Yumeko blushed uncontrollably at John's helmetless face. She almost felt queasy.
      "Mi... Mistress Shinki..." Yumeko panted as if exhausted. "I think I'll dismiss myself early today..."
      "You do look quite a bit fatigued. I'll have someone bring the food for you." Shinki dismissed Yumeko, who weakly bowed and wobbled her way out.

Pentagon, Washington DC

Nitori woke up to find herself well-rested. Her bandages have been replaced, and the wound wasn't bleeding anymore.
      "You woke up." ABEL said, adjourning to Nitori's service. "How do you feel?"
      "Pretty good, actually." Nitori said, getting up. She had a light-blue pajama on, and didn't fit in with the rest of the people in the lab wearing military uniforms and lab coats.
      "I believe Lt. Trelawney was looking for you." ABEL beeped. "I'll accompany you there."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

After a while of looking for Renamon X finally finds her. "Hey Renamon everyone is meeting in the dining hall for a feast. I was asked to come find you." He said as he turns away to go back to the dining hall. "So you coming?"

Pentagon. Washington DC

Zero who is looking for bandages keeps thinking about that energy that was inside Nitori. That energy that always appears when that program activates. Zero punches the wall next to him in anger. "I'm not going to let it happen again..." He said as he regains his composure. Continuing to look for bandages.
        Last edited by NeoFox; 05-26-2013, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Above Shinki's Palace

Hank smiled underneath his mask, seeing what he assumed was a maid being love-struck because of the armored man.

"Love, such a fickle thing." Hank said to himself, chuckling.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

(Thus, Yumeko turns from Tsundere into outright lovestruck)
            Pentagon, Washington DC

While walking to Lt. Trelawney's workplace, Nitori and ABEL encountered Zero.
            "Hey, Zero!" Nitori beamed, waving her arms enthusiastically. "Good evening!"
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Pentagon, Washington DC

Zero stops and turns around. Looking at Nitori he tries to crack a smile, but fails. "Hey Nitori. Did you get that problem sorted out?" He asked in a relatively cold tone.

Comment

Pentagon, Washington DC

"Yup, ABEL and EVE sorted everything out. Nothing abnormal, too." Nitori smiled warmly and cheerfully.
                "We found a nice scientist who brought some bandages. I don't think you have to find anymore bandages for us." ABEL beeped.
                "Ah, there you are, Nitori." Lt. Trelawney came into view as he strode through the laboratory. "I need you to come with me. Zero, you might as well come too."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Pentagon, Washington DC

Zero looks at Nitori. "Nothing abnormal huh? Well that's good." He said as he turns to Trelawney and simply nods, following him through the lab.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

John looks at Yumeko as she leaves, one eyebrow raised in slight confusion.

(Why does everyone seem to have a similar reaction whenever I take my helmet off? Probably because you never take it off...)
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Aqua continues to search for the others as she had gotten lost in the palace again.
                      After wandering around for a bit she walks into the dining hall. "Oh, so this is where everyone is. What's going on? Why did I wake up to find the palace half destroyed and nobody besides X is around?"
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

John turned his head towards Aqua.

"You know that clown from Osaka? He attacked. Shinki opened a portal and we were sent to Nevada. Eventually, the clown was killed, but not by us."
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

The train had crashed, flames erupting from the broken wreck, with a blood trail leading to Tricky's body.

"PAIN > MAXIMUM THRESHOLD, INCOMPLETE, RETRY, INSUFFICIENT PERFORMANCE"

Tricky's body rose from the ground, engulfed by white flames. The flames grew into a flaming skull with burning white eyes and razor sharp teeth. th rest of the body was white flame, engulfing the train wreckages, and towering above it as it then faded away, along with the static.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"Well then, now that everybody's here, I have something to tell you." Shinki said, ordering everyone to sit.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

John leaned forward, giving his full attention to Shinki.

(And now to figure out what she wanted to say...)
                              sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace, Shiki

I felt uneasy. Shinki said everyone was here, but in reality, one person was missing.

Otori.

I hope he's alright. He should be. And once he finds the Improbability Drive, he can help us in destroying the Neo-Yakuza... it feels so weird to turn on the Neo-Yakuza like that. It's almost as if I betrayed them. Oh well.

"What is it Shinki?"

Australian Bar, Snake

I took out all the tanks, but not without wasting all of the shells. What to use...

Well, these "allies" still seem suspicious to me, so I'd better make a good impression on them so that they know who they're messing with. Better to be a show-off and make use of it than not to and deal with blood-thirsty eyes watching and waiting until the right moment.

I took out my knife and begun my killing spree. I slit throats and stabbed backs before but this many people surrounding you at once... how thrilling.

"RAAAAARGH!!!!!"

Nevada, Otori
                                I awaited the next move. I looked out the window to see the train wreck. It was ablaze. I always had a thing for fire. Did so much for me as a street rat.

But this fire... it was almost as if it had a form.

"Hey guys, does the fire here always look that creepy?"
                                Last edited by wonderweiss; 05-26-2013, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X