X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shinki's Palace

"That's where I come in!" Yukari gapped into the dining hall, grabbing a chicken leg. "I'm going to carry all the illegal stuff: suits, weapons, everything, and I'm gonna gap it to where you guys stay at. Don't worry about being attacked, Yuuka's parasol shouldn't be banned from the plane."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Axl gets up off the floor and looks at Yukari. "But what about me and X? We are robots, and X has a hand that can turn into a freaking cannon. Our armor can't be taken off at all. Well I could always transform into someone with my copy ability. If I don't over exert myself I should be able to stay in a transformed state for a day." Said Axl as he looks at Yukari.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

John looked to Yukari.

"I can still wear my suit on the plane, right?"
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"I think you can't." Yukari said to John. "Characters with body-attached suits like X can write a pledge and get a pardon. But detachable suits, like yours, are to be considered banned material, and are transported from ships instead, which takes a week at the least."
          "I know you feel uncomfortable, but hey, sometimes you have to deal with it. Besides, it's hawaii, so it's worth."

Pentagon, Washington DC

"So, the reason why I called you guys out was this." Lt. Trelawney handed Nitori a governmental notice. "Read it."
          "To Lt. Trelawney." Nitori started. "Due to the terrorism in Osaka by a swarm of alien Characters, the very security of American soil has been jeopardized. To ensure protection to the citizens of America, NASA and the US government has teamed up with Samsung to create automatic robot-soldiers to be dispatched against Character-level threats."
          "I would like to invite you and your able-minded fellow engineers to Honolulu, Hawaii for an orientation and audition
          Whoever becomes qualified in the audition will partake in the team of designing and building the robo-soldiers, and will be credited as such. All travel expenses will be covered by the US government."
          "They've sent that invitation out to only 50 engineers, and I'm one of them. Guess what that means?" Lt. Trelawney smiled as he took the letter back.
          "What does that mean?" Nitori asked.
          "That means you and Zero need to pack up." Lt. Trelawney announced. "We're going to Hawaii."
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-27-2013, 02:11 AM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Axl quickly looks at Yukari. "That's awesome!" Said Axl quite simply. He walks up to John and places a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry man, if you ever need a extra weapon just ask me and I'll loan you one of my energy pistols." Said Axl as he turns to Yukari. "so when we leaving?"

Pentagon, Washington DC

Zero smirks at the thought. "Automatic robot soldiers? I'm afraid I might pose a bit of a threat to those things, but whatever the case I'll go as long as Nitori is going." He said as he places a hand on Nitori's shoulder. It seems that Nitori already gained Zero's respect. He then turns to Trelawney and laughs a bit. "Well looks like I don't have to pack up. I don't have any personal belongings to take with me except for my Z-Saber." He said as he turns around, about to leave the room. "I'll be waiting for you outside. Come get me when your ready."

Comment

Shinki's Palace

John looked a little upset.

"So I'll be completely vulnerable to any attack?... You know people are going to be crowding me, saying, "Oh my god!!! It's that guy from Halo!!!" ", John said.

John then calmed down a little, then continued, "I suppose I'll just have to grin and bear it, right? It's just that I really don't like the idea of being a soft target."
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Aqua heard that they were going on a vacation.
                ("But what about all those that need my help. When i looked over the other world when i was in the Lanes Between i could see so many worlds in chaos.
                If I'm not going to do something here then i will do something there. Besides Ventus and Terra have probably already moved on.")

After thinking for some time saw she quietly say her opinion. "I can't go, not as long as there is chaos in this or any other world.
                All of you just have to deal with 1-3 worlds at the moment. I have to deal with all of them."
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

"I see. Shinki, will you allow the blue character to stay?"

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"I have a hideout down in Hawaii, as a backup base in case something goes wrong. Built it quite recently." Hank said. "You won't have to worry about carrying my weapons. I can easily sneak weapons aboard a plane, and even if I couldn't." Hank cracked his knuckles." My hands are actually licensed as lethal weapons. I could rip someone's head off, if I wanted."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Can we please try to avoid that, Hank?" I said with a laugh.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"It's only there if it's neccesary." Hank replied.

Somewhere in Hawaii

A deserted beach was in a lonely edge of the Hawaiian islands, with a lone beach folding chair on the beach. The Auditor lied in this chair, reading a book, while a ATP agent provided refreshments to him.

"What a glorious day." the Auditor said to himself. A cell phone rang and the Auditor picked it up.

"What is it? You're disturbing my vacation." the Auditor said in a deep tone of voice.

"Sorry, sir, but i'm to inform you Operation: Depredation is completed, Osaka is fully ours now." a voice of an 1337 agent replied.

"Good, now start building." the Auditor retorted.

"Yes sir." the 1337 agent clicked off as the Auditor got back to reading Isaac Asimov.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Of course. Now, before any other announcements, I would like to make one myself. Otori said that even though we are from different worlds, there are some from earth who recognize us through some type of visual portal, which is why, as part of my training, I was trained to blend in. I know a perfect spot to grab clothes that fit the clothes of Earth in order to blend in. He said that a personality change as long as it's not too suspicious. For those of you who cannot wear clothes or stand out too much too much to the point where clothes don't matter, then... I suppose that they go with Yukari. Is there any questions regarding the blending in of the public?"

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"I dont think you understand. I will not stay here. I will travel to some other world that is in need of me. Currently this world is relatively safe"
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

John turned towards Aqua.

"Will we ever see you again?"
                              sigpic

Comment

Australian Bar, Snake
                                I finished everyone off. There was one soldier, the leader, left. He looked frightened. He had wasted all of his ammo trying to kill me. I was shot plenty of times, but I've been through worse. I got blown up, beaten, shocked, shot, and I even performed the first HALO jump. This was nothing.

I walked up to him and punched him hard on the stomach. He doubled over. I grabbed his collar and got very close to his face. I grabbed my handgun and pointed it at his head.

"Alright, I'm going to explain the situation to you. I have a handgun at point blank range. That alone can go through your helmet. This is a magnum. It can rip through your helmet from twenty yards away. Now you are going to tell me who and where your boss is, or else I will pull the trigger, and you know what will happen after that."

Comment

Working...
                                X