X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engines - Space - The Consumer

Isaac his between the engines, where Zenmari couldn't see him.

Issac floated closer to the innards of the engines reaching an electrical panel.

(Perfect!), Isaac thought as he removed the metal covering and began to rewire the panel.

It wouldn't matter if the engines wouldn't be at full power, all Isaac needed was for the engines to be on. Just the idle engine's heat would be enough to do the job.

Soon, the panel blinked, confirming that Isaac had successfully hacked the terminal and the engines.

All of a sudden, the engines roared to life as they were set to their idle status.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

So there he is!

I teleported to the panel.

"Hello."

I backhanded him and sent him flying.

Comment

Isaac quickly stabilized himself, then pulled out his Pulse Rifle.

(Now I just have to be careful how I do this...), Isaac thought as he fired a barrage of hypersonic rounds at Zenmari as he slowly drifted towards the hot part of the engines.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I walked towards him, the bullets doing nothing more than slow me down.

"Where do you think you're going?!"

I fired a beam at him.

Comment

Isaac strafed to the side as the beam came toward him. The purple beam almost hit him, but Isaac was safe.

Isaac didn't speak. He was not in a situation to be making remarks or jokes. This was a life or death situation.

All Isaac needed to do was fly close enough to the engines, then put the rest of his plan into action.
            sigpic

Comment

... Little bastard.

"I see your game. But it's not happening!"

I rushed to Isaac and kicked him.

Comment

Space, Consumer

An invisible force then hit Zenmari hard, like the force of a huge ship ramming him.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Isaac looked at what the force was, surprised that Zenmari and him weren't alone.

(What? Who's there?)
                  sigpic

Comment

"Now who disturbs us this time? I'm in the middle of killing the poor man."

Comment

Space

Appearing from thin air was Koshi, in her Model X armor, sealed like a spacesuit.

"No-one hurts my friends." Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I gave out a heavy sigh.

"Ugh, ya know what? I don't even have time for you. I'll kill you in time,so just wait warmly."

I threw Isaac into a wall, making a heavy dent.

Comment

Isaac hit the wall, but managed to freeze Zenmari in place with his Stasis Module.

He then used his Kenesis, holding him in place as he flew towards the super heated engine.

"Time to cook you alive.", Isaac said as he brought Zenmari closer to the engine's flame.
                          sigpic

Comment

Space

As Isaac did that, Koishi tunred invisible, firing several, untraceable blaster shots at Zenmari.

Comment

He's going to cook me!

"Are you trying to kill me?! It's useless!!! Do you know who I am?!?! I AM GENERAL ZOMMARI RUIRO-"

((Cue shut the hell up))

Comment

As Isaac held Zonmari in the ship's engines, he then looked over to the little girl with green hair and spoke.

"Hey, can you go over to that panel over there and turn that holographic cylinder to 1%?", Isaac asked Koishi as he pointed to the engine's output knob.

The result would be a plasma flame with a temperature close to that of the sun.
                                Last edited by S121; 08-18-2013, 03:08 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X