X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaii

Suddenly,giant marshmallows rained from the sky, crushing the nobodies like dropping an anvil on them.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ancient City - Old Hell

"Well, you might need some help. The palace is big and sometimes confusing to people. I know around the place really easy!" Koishi explained.

John turned towards Koishi.

"You know what? That sounds like a good idea. I would gladly accept your help.", John said in a friendly tone.
      Last edited by S121; 06-03-2013, 09:49 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"Jesus..."

I began bursting out laughing.

"Oh, that is too good. The company you work for must really like you! What, can you walk on water? Turn water into wine? Come back from the dead?"

I proceeded laughing.

Then I remembered that he is from this world, and that he might be able to put several bullets in my body. I tried to keep a straight face. "I'm sorry. It's just that...that..."

I couldn't hold it in. I began laughing again.

"It's just too hard believing you're so good as to be considered Jesus!"

Comment

Hawaii

Xehanort watches as the Nobodies get's crushed to death. "So, there is something here that requires my attention. I think I'll fight this fight from here."

Xehanort moves his hand as he is griping something and pulling it up. Suddenly the very ground the Hotel is resting on moves about 200 meters upwards with other patches more far away moving up slightly less.

He then moves his hand towards the marshmallows making them fly upwards in a cyclone like way towards the energy source.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Hawaii

The Auditor shot out flames at the marshmallows, melting them, as ATP agents behind him started getting giant gram crackers.

"Mhm, looks like a good snack. Oh, and agents, deal with the rabble." The Auditor ordered, ATP agents activating several turrets, which fired at the Nobodies.

The Auditor made himself a giant smore, and started eating it.

Somewhere in Nevada

"Actually, I can do all those things." Christoff replied.
            Last edited by Koishi; 06-03-2013, 07:52 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Hawaii

A dark portal with several spikes appears behind the Auditor. Out of it steps Xigbar.
              "Oh, so you're the bad guy around here. You may think that that you just made something wonderful. As if. Guess what happens when that thing goes boom.
              Then we'll all get a little bit of what the universe truly is."

Suddenly the cliff is flipped upside down, Xigbar still standing the right direction at the same place.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Hawaii

Auditor did not mind, and simply sat there, eating his smore still.

"You break it, won't help. The drive has been activated, and it will stay active, even if destroyed. I made it super special." The Auditor replied calmly.

Old Hell

"Okay then, follow me!" Koishi said as she started skipping towards the palace.

Comment

Hawaii

Another portal appears and out walks Xemnas on a small ledge. "Ah, but you see. That thing is charging the world with negativity. As long as it's still here not even Nothingness is nothing anymore. If Nothings is not nothing anymore then that means that the world order is slowly falling apart."

Xemnas continues to talk about why the drive is bad and what it will mean until he is stopped.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Ancient City - Old Hell

"Okay then, follow me!" Koishi said as she started skipping towards the palace.

"You heard her. Let's move out."

John followed Koishi to the palace, motioning for the others to do the same.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

House, Nevada; Otori

"Oh, now you say you are THE Jesus Christ! Guys, where did you find this guy?! If you are THE Christ, then tell me: 1. When was th first time you died? 2. Where is the only other Improbability Drive other than the one Chuckles the clown and this Auditor guy have? 3. Was I always this successful?"

Good luck, Jesus. Don't get me wrong, I love Jesus, but someone insisting hat they ARE Jesus? This is a good day.

Hell; Shiki

"Great to have you on board, Koishi. Now, do you have any clue; even the slightest hint as to why Okuu is upset?"

Comment

Hawaii

"That's the point." The Auditor spoke.

"If it's breaking apart the order, I could care less. I've made hundreds." The Auditor finished his smore.

Somewhere in Nevada

Christoff went over to Otori.

"Why don't I show you?" Christoff put his hand on Otori's head, showing him his life, from his first death, until now.

"Do you understand now, child?" Christoff said.

Old Hell

"Nope!" Koishi cheerfully said.
                        Last edited by Koishi; 06-03-2013, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Hawaii

2 more portals appeared and out of them step Saïx and Young Xehanort.
                          Saïx is the first to speak. "But you have to remember that you too is made up of the order. Do you really want to loose that part of you?"

Then Young Xehanort continues. "And beside thy break it when you can do so much better. It may be that the drive was destined to be created, but you don't know what will happen to it next"
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Hawaii

"I wasn't created through the order. Your point is invalid in this scenario." The Auditor said.

"And I do know what will happen." The Auditor said.

Comment

House, Nevada; Otori

I saw... I don't know what I saw. It was just...

"Uh... Right... Sorry. It just seems too sureal. Well what are you doing here? I mean in this house... On the surface again... Nevermind that. I... Don't know what to say. I've been through too much today. I separated myself from Shikieiki and Komachi, I passed out in the desert, I had a crazy dream about meeting youngerself, and I even met Jesus Christ for god's sake. Not to mention we're on a cold trail towards finding the Improbability Drive... But you probably already know that."

Comment

Hawaii

9 more portals form where the rest of the organization step out. Master Xehanort takes the speaking from here. "So you do know, well then you probably also know that when to equal forces meet their true nature is show.
                                I just happen to know a object of pure probability. It was nice while the show lasted but i believe it will all end here."
                                Xehanort's Keyblade transformed into a dark orb of energy that he sent into the sky, summoning Kingdom Hearts.

A strong light then shone and a small explosion was created at the center of the beam. When everyone could see again Master Xehanort was holding the χ-blade.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X