X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palace of the Earth Spirits

("What a calming place, no wonder the animals are so calm here") the fox thought looking at the animals resting on the floor

"I suppose you this beings are your companions lady Satori" Renamon greeted the mistress
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Cheriden

"I was wandering around the city, when I found these nice people. They want to talk to Okuu so they can go fight a god." Koishi explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Araa, don't have to worry about fighting these little critters. They're all docile.", the girl coldly replied.

(What!? She can read minds?)

John quickly looked up who this girl could be on his HUD. What John could see on his HUD was the girl's profile.

Satori.jpg
        Last edited by S121; 06-03-2013, 10:42 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"Indeed, they are my pets." Satori responded. "And I must agree, perhaps the animals are docile because of how calm it is around here."
          "And yes, I am a Satori. The third eye allow me to read and transfer anyone's thoughts to me. It's a busy life inside my head."

"I was wandering around the city, when I found these nice people. They want to talk to Okuu so they can go fight a god."

"Talk to Okuu? That might be difficult. She was especially on edge today, and I cannot decipher why, even with my mind-reading ability. It's as if she has shut off her mind in a barrier." Satori answered. "Only Orin might know why."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

"Hm.. maybe if we could talk to her or the girl you suggest, we could find the reason for the fusion energy controllerŽs anger" Renamon said looking at the Satori and asked

"What are the usual things that makes her angry?"
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Only Orin might know why.", Satori said.

"Do you know where she is?", John asked.

His mind flashed onto Hank, the reason that they were here in the first place.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Outskirts of Hawaii

Zero continues to attack the creatures, in an uncontrollable rage. Fighting as though something is taking over him.

Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill Is the only thing on Zero's mind right now. His original programming out of control. Not even Zero himself can stop it right now.

Comment

While looking at the palace NeraŽs voice was heard "What a beautiful place, it is so serene and peaceful") ("Maybe too peaceful since there are only animals around, probably the people are scared of her") Mara said too

("Well, for me it is a good place, the creatures are intelligent and can handle this place and looking at the girl, she seems happy with them") Renamon thought and heard both of her allies agreeing

Spoiler:

Comment

"Orin is... above the ground, looking for corpses. She should be back in an hour." Satori answered. "And yes, I am quite happy with how I am, while I must agree that it is sometimes too peaceful in here."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

"Orin is... above the ground, looking for corpses. She should be back in an hour.", Satori said.

John looked calm about her answer on the outside, but in his mind, he was in a state of panic.

(Damn it! At this rate, Hank's going to be dead! There has to be another way! Think John, think... If I have to fight Utsuho to calm her down, then I suppose that's how it has to be... *sigh* ...,but there's a good chance that I'll end up dying. Damn it! I can't let him down. I may think Hank is an ass, given his eagerness for fighting, but I still feel responsible. I can't allow him to be that god's prisoner. I'd might as well ask how to calm her down. She has to know something.)

"Is there any way to calm Okuu down?", John calmly asked.
                      sigpic

Comment

("What a skillfull ability to read minds so easily, what this place needs is some people who wouldnŽt mind being here") Nera thought thinking of both the palace and the temple of the ghosts

("You just want a place to cuddle with the fox, donŽt you? what this place needs is some mischief") Mara teased already thinking of of how to fool with people.

("You two calm down, we are just guests in this place and besides, I can visit you while sleeping") Renamon though trying to calm the jackal and ghost

("IŽll just tell you that this dog even though is a spirit, has also the heat periods, Im glad your mind is big enough so I can be away of the noise") the ghost-girl said with a little laugh

The fox thought about it for a second and suddenly got some crimsom on her face and she knew the jackal was blushing too at what Mara said

Spoiler:

Comment

"I'm sorry for your friend, but I already said Orin will be back in-"
                          "I'm back, Satori-sama!" A shrilling voice like a cat's announced as a red-haired cat wearing a black-and-green cat entered the Palace carrying a wheelbarrow full of dead corpses.
                          "Ah, Orin, welcome back. Feeling better today?" Satori greeted the cat, Orin.
                          "Yup, a day's work of gathering corpses really cheered me up!" Orin laughed. "Ah, it seems like we have some visitors!"
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Seeing the cart full of spirits gave some shivers to Renamon "I suppose your job is of taking care of the ghost roaming around this lands, am I right?" she greeted the red-head

Then she continued "We heard from the lady Satori that you are a friend of Utsuho, do you know why she is angry?"

Spoiler:

Comment

"I'm sorry for your friend, but I already said Orin will be back in-"

(Oh geez. I need to remember that this girl can read my mind, but how do you keep your mind blank and keep a conversation going? Perhaps she's reading my mind right now.)

"I'm back, Satori-sama!", a girl with red hair and cat ears says as she walks into the room.

(Finally!)
                              sigpic

Comment

"I'm a Kasha, so my job is to ferry corpses to the underground to fuel the burning fire of the Old Hell." Orin happily responded. "It may sound drudgery, but it's a lot of fun!"

We heard from the lady Satori that you are a friend of Utsuho, do you know why she is angry?

"Utsuho? She's angry, and I know the reasons." Orin smiled wickedly. "But I can't tell you. Promised her."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X