• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House, Nevada

"You're... Jesus Christ?"

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Jesus Christ is simply a title, but yes, I am." Christoff said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Outskirts of Hawaii

"Is your arm alright?" Hina asked Zero. "I can maybe take the misfortune of your arm pain away..."

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

Nitori woke up to a fatigue in her room.
        "Huh, what, what's going on?" Nitori blinked lazily and looked around to see Isaac and EVE, but no Zero? "Where's Zero?"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu - Hawaii

"Where's Zero?", Nitori asked.

"Zero wanted to be alone. I told him that he should come with us, but despite his arm, he decided to wander around."

Isaac sat on the floor, against the wall, and continued.

"I think something's up with Zero. Don't get me wrong, I get that he's a loner, but his arm was hanging by only a couple pieces of metal. Wandering around in his condition is reckless. Just imagine if he gets attacked by a Character... *sigh* Either way, I'll be able to track him, but I doubt I'd be able to bring him to the hotel."
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

Three Dusks start to walk in a ring around Zero following him wherever he went.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Old Hell

Koishi was somewhat saddened that she did not get a response, so she sighed and started to walk away.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Ancient City - Old Hell

John saw the girl begin to walk away with a frown.

(*sigh* John, you're getting soft.)

"Wait."

John walked up to the girl and knelt down to give her his ice cream.

"Here. It may not be what you wanted, but I can tell that you really wanted some... By the way, what is your name?"
                Last edited by S121; 06-03-2013, 03:51 PM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Old Hell

Koishi turned to the armored man and smiled.

"My name's Koishi." Koishi said. "I heard you want to go to big sister's palace and talk to Orin."

Koishi took the ice cream gently from John's hands and started to taste it.

"Mhm. Thank you." Koishi thanked.

Comment

Ancient City - Old Hell

"I heard you want to go to big sister's palace and talk to Orin."

"Yes. We need to calm Utsuho down and Orin might know a way to do so.."

Koishi took the ice cream gently from John's hands and started to taste it.

"Mhm. Thank you.", Koishi said.

"No problem."

John stood up and talked to the group.

"Well, let's get on with it then."
                    Last edited by S121; 06-03-2013, 04:54 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Old Hell

"Well, you might need some help. The palace is big and sometimes confusing to people. I know around the place really easy!" Koishi explained.

Comment

Outskirts of Hawaii

Zero continues to roam around, only stopping when Hina had asked him about his arm. "No. It's alright. It needs to be repaired." Said Zero as he is suddenly surrounded by 3 odd beings. He just puts it aside and continues to walk. Whatever these things are, they seem to be getting on his nerves.

Comment

Outskirts of Hawaii

The three Dusks stop moving around Zero, just staring at him.
                          Suddenly the zipper that covered the mouth of the Dusks opens, revealing a big jaw.

At the same time 4 lances fall down from the sky. After hitting the ground the lances transforms into Creepers

Then they all charged at Zero.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Outskirts of Hawaii

"Watch out!" Hina shouted as she spun around. The ribbons on her dress started slicing through the critters like a knife through butter. But Hina couldn't stop all of them, as one of the Creepers lunged at Zero, targetting his dangling arm.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Hawaii

Suddenly, throughout the island, a loud boom happened, rumbling buildings ans shaking trees. A large beam of energy shortly appeared, disappearing as fast as it had appeared. The sky was turning a bright red. The Improbability Drive had been activated and the Auditor, from the top of a large cliff was laughing.

"Now, this place shall be fully and utterly mine." The Auditor said.

Comment

Hawaii

As the sky changes color for a few seconds all the Nobodies that's not already busy turned towards the light.

They quickly walked towards where the light had been coming from. As the nobodies walked towards the target new higher ranked Nobodies joined the lower ranked ones. Their numbers quickly reached thousands.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X