X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Hell

An green-eyed girl was the one who was hiding, Renamon looked at her and felt just barely any evilness "Um.. hello, who are you?" she asked to the girl
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Outskirts of Hawaii

"Bah, you fool! You made it obvious, mon!" The Jamaican man shouted.
      "Nah man! I got the foot of the ninja. See?" The Caucasian man imitated the old Japanese warriors, hacking and slashing as if his knife was a Katana.
      "Those baka's..." Hina groaned, and made herself visible.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Outskirts of Hawaii

Zero looks at the 3 and sighs. Sheathing his Z-Saber, and grabbing his damaged shoulder again. "What do you want?" He said in a cold tone. Occasionally turning to Hina.
        "What's a girl in a dress doing out here?" He thought as he waits for an answer.

Comment

Ancient City - Old Hell

"Yea, and speaking of which I brought ice cream for you! By the way, I didnt know which one you liked, so I got you superman, because you are a super man! Get it?", Komachi said as she handed John the ice cream.

"Heh, I suppose I am. Thank you.", John replied.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I walked over to the green eyed figure.

"Hey... You're the younger ister of Satori Komeiji, aren't you?"

"Want an ice cream?"

Komachi offered another ice cream.

"How many of those do you have?"

"Enough."

Well that makes sense, doesn't it?

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu - Hawaii

Isaac didn't get a reply from EVE, so he got closer.

"EVE?", Isaac asked as he approached her.
              Last edited by S121; 06-03-2013, 01:02 AM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Oh, hey what's up." EVE greeted Isaac. "What happened to Nitori?"

Outskirts of Hawaii

"These two idiots wanted to mug you." Hina kindly answered.
                "Oy! You shouldn't reveal our identity like that, mon!" Jamaican man shouted angrily. Hina shrugged her shoulders and made a sneer. "But yeah, we're gonna mug ya right now, mon, so get ready!"
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Outskirts of Hawaii

Zero just brushes the people off. "You are planning on mugging a machine that can think and feel, and was made for combat? Not really a smart thing to do... also I have no money. I'm here on business with the US Government. Meaning if you do mug me I can easily get you arrested." Replied Zero as he takes out his Z-Saber. Slashing at the palm tree beside him. The palm tree was cut cleanly near the base. With some burn marks from his Z-Saber. He then continues to sheathe his weapon and walks off. Muttering something angrily under his breath as he walks away.

Comment

"What happened to Nitori?"

Isaac then began to explain what happened within the past hour.

"Well, after eating at a BBQ, Nitori decided to go for a walk. Then, a man called Dante attacked her. Nitori ran to the beach because there were too many bystanders in the city. I followed closely behind and landed when Nitori reached the beach. Dante attacked Nitori with a sword, but Zero intercepted the blow, almost losing his arm in the process. Nitori then got angry, created an arm out of water, then punched Dante. I then shot him with my Javelin gun, causing him to explode, but he regenerated and got even madder.

All of a sudden, this girl named Iku comes out of nowhere, knocks Nitori out, and creates a giant disco ball. As you can see, today has been very strange."
                    Last edited by S121; 06-03-2013, 01:04 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

"Huh, sounds totally legit." EVE snorted, trying not to laugh. "And Zero loses his arm again. I'm going to give him a beating."

Outskirts of Hawaii

The two humans were dazed by Zero's feat. Hina remained unmoved.
                      "Excuse me." Hina called Zero. "Can I abandon these guys and follow you instead?"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Outskirts of Hawaii

Zero stops and looks at Hina before continuing his walk. "Whatever, just don't get be too bothersome got it?" Said Zero as he continues wandering the island aimlessly.

Comment

Xehanort looks trough the window while talking to the other person. "From now on I want eyes everywhere on the island. Send out a few Nobodies. Preferably the lower ranked ones like the Creeper and the Dusk.".

"But won't that make people suspicious?"

"Of course they will be suspicious. That's why you, Saïx and Xigbar will be walking around with them. Now go"
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Old Hell

Koishi was somewhat nervous.

"Um, do you have cinnamon?" she asked, surprised that they could see her.

Somewhere in Nevada.

"I am Jedidiah Christoff. Though most know me better as Jesus Christ." Christoff said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ancient City - Old Hell

John turned towards the rest of the group.

"Okay. After some intelligence gathering, I've found out that Rin is in the palace. Unfortunately, she is also in a bad mood. On top of that, Utsuho most likely lives there too, so we have to be careful."

"Huh, sounds totally legit." EVE snorted, trying not to laugh. "And Zero loses his arm again. I'm going to give him a beating."

"I take it that Zero is no stranger to getting dismembered.", Isaac said.
                              sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante watched as everyone left, and as the place was being fixed. He then begins heading back to his hotel room.

Eventually Dante had reached his hotel room. Room 406 to be exact. As he walks up to the door he kicks it wide open, proceeding to take off his coat and toss it onto the hotel bed.

Dante then walks into the bathroom and gets a shower started, proceeding to finish undressing he hops into the shower, looking at his body which was healed from his wounds already, but he is still red from the attacks. "Damn my body is still sore..." He said as he continues washing up.
                                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Working...
                                X