Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaii

The beam still shone, unaffected.

"I am that which is possible, yet impossible. Only I can truly silence the drive's effects. Your petty attempts will do nothing." The Auditor said, summoning his dark blade.

Somewhere in Nevada

"On that, you are wrong." Christoff said, pulling out a USB and tossing it to Deimos. "On that is the supposed location of an improbability drive. It could be a trap, but it also could be an actual drive's location."
    Last edited by Koishi; 06-03-2013, 09:29 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"The location of the drive?"

I can't belive it. We're on the trail!

"I can't thank you enough! Now I'll be of use. No longer will I be just a human. I will be able to protect Shikieiki!"

Comment

Outskirts of Hawaii

Zero's battle senses kicked in as they lunged at him. Quickly turning his other arm into the Z-Buster and firing a blast into one of the creatures. Blowing a hole right through it. "I may not have one arm in use, but that won't stop me from fighting!" Zero said as the other one pierces through his side. Zero lets out a scream in pain as it managed to strike him through his waist. He then transforms his arm back to normal and takes out his Z-Saber, and pierces it through the creatures body.

Comment

Palace of the Earth Spirits

"This place still creeps me out." Aya remarked. Palace of the Earth Spirits is a Gothic cathedral smack right in the middle of the Japanese Ancient City where the Onis live. The palace was large enough to host a party for at least 300 people, but it was oddly uninhabited by any humans, except animals roaming around.
          "Why is it so empty?" Yuuka asked, just as one of the animals: a penguin, plopped towards them. The penguin was holding a sign with almost illegible handwriting. It wrote: "Wellcom to de Palas. I wil taek u to de mistris.", which meant: "Welcome to the Palace. I will take you to the mistress."

Outskirts of Hawaii

"Behind you!" Hina shouted at Zero as she spun around, slicing through the hostiles. She lashed out one of her ribbons, striking the enemy lunging at Zero. "We need to head to the city. We have the best chance of staying out of danger that way."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

John looked at the penguin.

(What...the...hell? What is a penguin even doing here?)

Despite his astonishment, John followed Koishi and the penguin into the palace.

Hotel - Honolulu - Hawaii

Shortly after explaining and sharing his thoughts on Zero's actions, Isaac heard a loud boom in the distance, along with a large force shaking the hotel.

"What the hell is that!?", Isaac exclaimed as he shot up into a standing position.
            Last edited by S121; 06-03-2013, 09:50 PM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Outskirts of Hawaii

Zero comes to a stand. His vision becoming blurry as more Nobodies show up. His eye's become dark red as more and more keep appearing. "Must... fight! Must... KILL!!!" He yelled as a W appears inside the crystal on his helmet. He then lets out an insane laugh as he dashes towards one of creatures, slashing it in half ignoring the pain in his body.

Comment

Hawaii

"As i said, did i ever want to destroy it? Of course i don't want to destroy it as that would mean that it would also destroy the χ-blade. You gave me just what i wanted".
                The sky then closed again and Kingdom Hearts disappeared. "Now if you excuse me, I have to make sure my blade wont shatter". A big land mass then begins to form around the drive.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Hotel, Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante had just gotten out of the shower as the whole place began shaking. "Whoa what's going on here!?' He said as he looks at his coat. He quickly grabs it again and puts it on. He then takes his weapons Ebony and Ivory and holsters them, and sheathes the Rebellion on his back. As he leaves his hotel room he sees...
                  (People can decide what Dante sees outside of his room, the whole place an utter mess, a whole swarm of Nobodies moving towards him or what.)
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

The hotel was tranquil 10 minutes ago: Nitori was taking a shower, Lt. Trelawney was watching a movie, good old times.
                    And then, BOOM.
                    "Is it an earthquake?" Lt. Trelawney wobbled and fell as Nitori, who just came out, kept her balance and looked outside to see a pandemonium going on at the outskirts. The city was okay, for now, but it was evident it will be overrun soon.
                    "I'm going there!" Nitori announced as she dressed up for battle: turquoise tanktop, black leather pants, her signature hat. She also opened her backpack to release two of her last DRONE AI: CAIN the battle drone, in the formation of a grenade launcher, and ADAM the transportation drone, in the form of a skateboard.

"Whoa, Nitori, wait." Lt. Trelawney objected. "Your wounds still haven't healed yet! Are you sure-"
                    "Zero might be there." Nitori's will was unbreakable. "I'm going in there." And she was out, amongst the panicking crowd of visitors and staff members alike, yet the only one who was calm and ready.
                    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-03-2013, 10:22 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

As the land mass tried to rise, it cracked, dark flames peeking through, then utterly destroying it.

"I have full, utter control here." The Auditor said. "This is my land. I want you out."

Cheriden

"Big sister has parties with her pets. People don't come here because they're afraid of big sister's powers." Koishi explained. "The Oni are okay with her, but usually she's un-liked by anyone except the animals, since she can understand them."

Somewhere in Nevada

"Are you not planning to destroy the drive?" Christoff asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu - Hawaii

Isaac saw Nitori fly out the window with a grenade launcher. He walked over to the window and saw the scene of devastation before him.

"Aww crap! Trelawney, I'll be back!, Isaac said as he flew out the window.

Isaac flew alongside Nitori.

"What's the plan? Do we find Zero?"
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

The penguins took the guests to a dark room with only the stained glass above as lighting. In the center of the room, atop a checker-board patterned floor, was an embellished throne. Sitting on the throne was a small girl with pink hair. The girl wore a blue shirt with light pink skirt, laced and flowing. On her chest, or floating rather, was a red orb resembling an eyeball, connected to the girl herself by thin red blood lines.

"Do we have visitors?" The girl asked. The penguin plodded over, and the girl leaned close. The penguin looked back at the visitors, and then suddenly, many pairs of eyes glowed from the darkness: all eyes of the animals.

"Yes, I get it, thank you." The girl smiled, and the penguin plopped away. "Isn't he great? He's a smart penguin: gifted, in fact."

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Yeah!" Nitori answered. "ADAM, friction!"
                          "Roger that!" ADAM answered, his voice that of a hotshot NASCAR racer, and sparks began to form around the wheels. When Nitori and ADAM landed on the ground, no damage was taken.
                          "Smooth as always." Nitori smiled. "Straight up, let's go. CAIN, come in!"
                          "What!" CAIN grunted, his voice that of a rough-and-tumble soldier-for-hire. "I was sleeping, goddammit."
                          "Well, stop snoozing, 'cause we're going for a hot ride!" ADAM shouted, going at a speed that is improbable for a skateboard.
                          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-03-2013, 10:29 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Cheriden

"Hiya big sis!" Koishi said, waving at her.

Comment

John was a little tense at all of the glowing eyes. It reminded him of when he had to fight the Promethian Knights on Requiem. The images flashed in his mind.

promethean mask on 00.jpgpromethean mask on 1.jpg527485e34d1cb2b79bda9fb9a18b1462.jpggs_Halo4PrometheanChief.jpg
                              sigpic

Comment

"Araa, don't have to worry about fighting these little critters. They're all docile." The girl in pink hair, Satori Komeiji, coldly replied. "And hi, Koishi. Where have you been? I couldn't find you at your room, so I was going to send a scout pigeon over to find you."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X