X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallen Shrine

"From me. I sorta need you get get it yourself, though." Sariel said. "There's a big hole behind the shrine, and it sucked up my storehouse, which contained the crystals. As much as I would love to stumble around in the dark to help you find them, I have bigger fish to fry, as you humans call it."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"There's a big hole behind the shrine, and it sucked up my storehouse, which contained the crystals. As much as I would love to stumble around in the dark to help you find them, I have bigger fish to fry, as you humans call it.", Sariel said.

(Hopefully, it's not that bad...)

"Is there anything down there that we should be cautious of?", John asked.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"Well, there's the Dholes." Sariel said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"Well, there's the Dholes.", Sariel said.

"What are Dholes? What are they capable of?", John asked.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Fallen Shrine

Off in the distance a huge worm like creature rose to the surface, and dived back down.

"That's a Dhole. Giant 300 foot long, 20 feet wide worms with many, many teeth, and highly territorial. I have a ward around to keep them out, but down there, well, there isn't one." Sariel explained. "There's a reason no one returns from here, and it's not me."

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"That's a Dhole. Giant 300 foot long, 20 feet wide worms with many, many teeth, and highly territorial. I have a ward around to keep them out, but down there, well, there isn't one." Sariel explained. "There's a reason no one returns from here, and it's not me."

John looked at the Dhole in the distance, then at Sariel.

"It never is that easy. Thank you for the information. I'll be back when I get the crystal.", John said.

John then began walking towards the hole with the storehouse in it.

John looked to Aya and spoke.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to. I will be dangerous.", John said.
              sigpic

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"You need someone to evac you out when you're in trouble, don't you?" Aya smiled. "Don't worry about me, I get by living while having Remilia, Yuyuko, and Eirin firing danmaku at me."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"Don't worry about me, I get by living while having Remilia, Yuyuko, and Eirin firing danmaku at me.", Aya said.

"Okay."

John looked down the hole. It had to be at least 300 feet down. John used the zoom function on his helmet and saw the storehouse below. It was in pieces and there were crystals scattered along the ground.

He then began his descent, using his thrusters to slow his impact against the ground below. John looked around for any Dholes, then started grabbing handfuls of the Sardis Crystals and stuffed them into his duffle bag.

Once he collected at least 40 crystals, he closed his duffle bag, looked up, and gave Aya a thumbs up, signifying that he had the crystals.
                  sigpic

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"Excellent. Bring it up here now-"
                    Aya was interrupted when a Dhole worm blasted through the hole, attempting to swallow John.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Fallen Shrine

John turned and saw the Dhole leap for him.

John knew that even if he tried to dodge it, he still wouldn't make it.

(Damn, it never is that easy.)

At that split second, John raised his shields to full power and braced for impact.

John was then promptly swallowed by the Dhole as it burrowed back into the ground...

Inside of the Dhole

The inside of the Dhole's gullet was lined with teeth. John managed to grab onto one before he was pulled further into the giant worm's body.

The Dhole's teeth rubbed against John's shields as it tried to grind him up for the worm's stomach.

(Sh*t, I need to find a way out of this mess.)

John then began to formulate a plan, one that would get him out of the Dhole.

Finally, he got one.

(That's it!)

John reached into his duffle bag, pulled out an RPG rocket, and broke the rocket's head off.

John then waited for the worm to jump to the surface.
                      Last edited by S121; 06-09-2013, 01:42 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Home Base, Nevada; Otori

...well then... game spin-off doesn't work.

"Oh well. Animations it is."

I watched on. This was a very gory series.

Base 2, Australia; Volgin

That Gate had better show up soon. I have a job for him.

In the mean time, I can go over the rest of the list.

The list of all the metal gears made in time.

Comment

Fallen Shrine

The worm lurched in pain as it flew upwards through the surface, mouth wide open.
                          "Holy-" Aya gasped as she flew towards safety, the worm's spiky bosy inches away. "Oh my Kanako, that's one overgrown earthworm."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Inside of the Dhole

John could tell that the worm had reemerged and acted quickly.

John took the head of the RPG rocket and threw it further down the worm's gullet. The rocket head hit right at the worm's stomach, causing the button at the tip to compress.

This resulted in a large explosion, one that caused the worm's stomach to explode, sending stomach acid throughout the worm's midsection, dissolving it.

Fallen Shrine

As the worm soared through the air, it's midsection exploded into an acidy wave, causing the worm to split in half.

John seized his chance and jumped out of the hole he had made, landing on the ground below as the worm's carcass fell close by.
                            sigpic

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"Haha, that was awesome." Aya laughed. "Disgusting, sure, but awesome."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

The group went through the animations, which for Hank, Sanford and Deimos, was quite enjoyable, and nostalgic. At this point, they had reached Madness 5.

Fallen Shrine

"If you damage my shrine, you better be paying for it!" Sariel called out.

Comment

Working...
                                X