X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waikiki Beach

"One must think that you are the luckiest man alive." Rumia giggled.

Yukari's thoughts, 700 years ago

"Tsk, not you again! What do you want from me?"
    "I just wanted to give you this shiny gem I found."
    "Hmph, you're trying to curse me, aren't you? Bribing me with cursed items to bring me bad luck? Get that away from my sight!"
    SLAP
    "..."
    "I... I'll just place this here."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Hmm... what to do, what to do...

Well, I guess I can go talk to Axl... but I feel so embarrassed about it... deal with it, Yuyuko! You are the ghost princess of Hakugyokurou! You can do this... but where is he? I might be able to find him at the hotel.

I went back to the hotel lobby. I have no idea where to start... hey, look, the piano! That's how I found him in the first place. Maybe I can try playing it again. But what should I play... I know!

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"One must think that you are the luckiest man alive." Rumia giggled.

Heh. Funny thing is, in my universe, I am considered the luckiest of all the Spartans.", John said with a smile.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

Seeing that Yukari was too concentrated on her thoughts, Nera just sighed and slapped the blonde "That´s the problem with immortals,you have too much memories to live the present, you can´t move on from what has been stopping you from enjoying your so called long life, such a mighty and powerful being? I am merely 20 years old and have lived even more than your atleast 700 years"
          Last edited by Kristia; 06-21-2013, 07:52 PM.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

S. S. Dominica

"The ship will be departing to Tokyo in 30 minutes. Please remain in the ship..." An announcement ringed through in the cruise ship. Youmu looked at the time: 1:25 PM, 35 minutez until the storm... Will the cruise ship be alright?

Waikik Beach

"What do you know." Rumia smiled. "Perhaps that's why the training is going so swimmingly."
            Rumia looked out to the calm sea. "I'm... Not the luckiest one. Being sealed because of others' fear... It's not a walk in the park."
            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-21-2013, 07:54 PM.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-Con
              _________

Wily had finished talking with DiZ and Voltar and goes to turn Bass back on. As he does the color comes back to Bass's eyes.

X had made it to the Engi-Con. X had begun looking around at the many inventions there are. A lot of the intrigued him, but some had just... been a little boring to him.

Comment

Waikik Beach

"What do you know." Rumia smiled. "Perhaps that's why the training is going so swimmingly."
                Rumia looked out to the calm sea. "I'm... Not the luckiest one. Being sealed because of others' fear... It's not a walk in the park."

"I can see where you're coming from. In my universe, the ODSTs are afraid of Spartan-IIs. They think we're freaks and unnatural because of our augmentations. I'm not gonna lie, I was kind of the reason for the fear and hatred. When I was 14, four ODSTs wanted to have a boxing match. The only problem was, I didn't fully grasp my newfound strength. I accidentally killed two and seriously injured the other two. I only hit them once or twice, so I was very shocked at the aftermath. I was wearing boxing gloves, but they didn't do anything."
                Last edited by S121; 06-21-2013, 08:04 PM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Waikiki Beach

Rumia merely smirked as she looked out to the ocean to see... Wait is that Yuuka?

"Yeah, you're getting it!" Justin laughed and cheered as him and Yuuka started taking up a notch: surfing waves that rose to house levels.
                  "This is so much fun!" Yuuka shouted for joy. "I need to buy surfing equipments now!"
                  "The winds make the waves large enough to be exciting, but not dangerous-" Justin said, but was interrupted when he lost his balance and fell. "Whoa!"
                  "Pfft!"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-Con

DiZ walked back to his booth again. "Did anyone ask for anything while I was gone?" he asked the robot.
                    "None" the robot simply answeared.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"This is so much fun!" Yuuka shouted for joy. "I need to buy surfing equipments now!"

"Well, that's the first time I've seen that reaction from her,... other than her jokes about my weight.", John remarked with a smile.
                      sigpic

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"Except for the fact that she is extremely sadistic, Yuuka usually doesn't show a lot of emotion..." Rumia said as she noticed disturbance in the air... The storm's coming.
                        "We should start heading back." Rumia motioned to John as the wind grew stronger by every seconds.

"What the-" Justin looked ahead to find a giant wave the size of glaciers heading towards Oahu. "I thought the storms weren't going to hit land?"
                        "Can we..." Yuuka let off a sadistic smile. "Surf on that?"
                        "What are you talking about? Going out there is a suicide act!" Justin stopped Yuuka... Or tried to.
                        "Don't worry." Yuuka said as she entered the fray. "I'm not gonna die."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"Except for the fact that she is extremely sadistic, Yuuka usually doesn't show a lot of emotion..." Rumia said.

"We should start heading back." Rumia motioned to John as the wind grew stronger by every second.

John looked towards Yuuka.

"Do you think Yuuka's going to be okay out there?", John asked Rumia.
                          sigpic

Comment

Waikiki Beach

Dante who had gotten distracted by the incoming storm notices Komachi drowning in the water. "Oh sh*t!" He cursed as he quickly lifted her out of the water, he then proceeds to carry her onto the beach, laying her down on his beach towel. "You okay? I got distracted because I felt a storm coming." Said Dante as he looks out at the ocean.
                            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari´s resort

The youkai just stood there motionless and Nera just gave up "If you are going to be like that, then you can stay in your past"

the jackal just looked at the beach seeing the oncoming storm and pulled the almost doll-like blonde inside and put her on a chair
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach, Hawaii; Komachi

My hero...

I looked up to see a storm.

"Yea? What's a little storm gonna do? Block out the sun?"

Comment

Working...
                                X