X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaii

"Looks like a real challenge, see? " Vinnie said, coming beside John.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Looks like a real challenge, see? " Vinnie said, coming beside John.

"Something i put together just for you.", Riku said as he then proceeded to make two more.

John pulled out his pistol and rifle.

"Kid, are you the one doing this?", John asked Riku.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

[COLOR="#4B0082"]"Who else? Besides I have a job to do so I don't really have any choice"[/COLOR.
        Riku Replica then surrounds himself in darkness. When it disappears he his using his battle suit.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Who else? Besides I have a job to do so I don't really have any choice.", the boy said.

He then surrounded himself in an orb of darkness. When it disappeared, the boy had a battle suit.

John aimed his rifle at the boy.

John was going to shoot the boy, but he just couldn't bring himself to kill a child.

"Listen kid, I don't want to have to shoot you. Stop now, and you can come with us. We'll do everything in our power to keep you safe.", John said.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Hawaii'

"Or it won't be pretty, see?" Vinnie finished.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Why am I supposed to be afraid of you. I got darkness on my side. And what about your darkness. You can't even create a simple shadow.
              What reason do I have to fear you?"
              He then summons his blade from the shadows. "Go"
              The Heartless shaped as John then headed for him. It was about 5 of them now.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

John quickly fired his pistol and rifle, shooting each one in the head.

He then jumped forward and charged at the kid.
                sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

"Nyah!" Vinnie yelled as Spike dash forward, spikes impaling into the Heartless, then putting down a smoke bomb, blinding the clones and gaining money from the smoke, filling up his bag.

Comment

(What actually happens is that time slows down to nearly stop. Riku Replica then runs towards John and slashes him.
                    He's not slowed at all while time is slowed)
                    Honolulu, Hawaii

"To slow!" Riku Replica said as he vanishes And appears behind John after slashing him.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"To slow!" Riku Replica said as he vanishes And appears behind John after slashing him.

(I could easily kill this kid, but ... Argh! Danmaku bullets might be too strong. Wait... loks like it's time.)

John focused his will around the kid. All of a sudden, the child was encased from his neck, down to the ground in darkness.

"Stop now or I'll be forced to kill you!", John shouted at the boy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

The replica just looked at John. Suddenly dark lightning striked John from the clouds, followed by a meteor.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

D'ah!", John let out a pained sound as he began to recover from the lightning and meteor strike.

DEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEET

John quickly got back up and sprinted over to the clone.

John grabbed the dark Spartan by the ankle and began slamming it against the ground, killing it.

He then aimed his gun at another and fired his rifle, hitting it in the head.

John then focused his attention on the boy.

(Damn it John. You have no other choice...)

BVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVT

John sprinted towards the kid as his shields recharged.
                          sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Just admit it, your afraid of the dark. Do you know what the darkness can do if you don't know it?". The Replica then raised his plade into the air and pressed down.
                            He then began to ram into John from all sides appearing and disappearing into the darkness with each hit. When he had ramed into him 15 times he appears in the air above Jogn and trusts his blade into the ground creating a bog shock wave off dark energy.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Hawaii

"Take this copper, nyah!" Vinnie and Spike charged into the replica while he wasn't focused, ramming with not only a pufferfish, but a series of spikes, then quickly deploying a smokebomb.
                              Last edited by Koishi; 06-22-2013, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

<Shield Strength: 75%>

John was hit 15 times, then almost hit by the shockwave.

John jumped over it and grabbed the kid by the neck, keeping a very tight grip, but not crushing the kid's neck.

"I'm trying to show mercy to you because you're a child. If you really want me to show you what it feels like to fight a Spartan-II, then say so now.", John angrily said while the smokebomb covered the area in smoke.

Pearl Harbor EXPO - Engi-con

Isaac looked through a window and up into the sky, seeing a giant black ball.

"What the f*ck is that!?", Isaac said out loud.
                                Last edited by S121; 06-22-2013, 02:27 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X