X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari's Resort

"I see. Then we'll have to get you to fight someone.", Reisen said.

"Pretty much. Not unless I... no, that would be a bad idea. Your plan is probably better.", John said.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

"Got as much as my pockets could carry." Said Dante as he starts walking with Komachi, his hand still on her shoulder. "So where ya wanna eat?"
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"What we have to do is to bring the man named Ansem out of your mind realm through lunacy." Reisen explained. "The only way to do that is to turn you insane temporarily."
        "And we all know who's the best person to make others insane." Yukari smiled, as the fingers pointed at the bunny who was kneeling on the ground calmly. It was ironic to see that a calm girl like Reisen could control the insanity.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"What we have to do is to bring the man named Ansem out of your mind realm through lunacy." Reisen explained. "The only way to do that is to turn you insane temporarily."
          "And we all know who's the best person to make others insane." Yukari smiled, as the fingers pointed at the bunny who was kneeling on the ground calmly.

"This is not going to be pleasant, will it?", John asked in a dead-pan tone.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I've received words that it isn't a walk in the park." Reisen smiled as she got up. "Well then, a duel."
            "Woo hoo! You show her, John!" Yuuka cheered. Yukari sat next to Yuuka, blushing and worrysome.
            "Do not worry about hurting me. You must exert your full power to extract the man named Ansem within you."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

"I dunno. I do feel a need for alcohol, though. How's bout this. You get us something to eat, I get the drinks, and we have a little feast in your room. You can handle a little mess, can't ya?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I've received words that it isn't a walk in the park." Reisen smiled as she got up. "Well then, a duel."

"Woo hoo! You show her, John!" Yukari cheered.

"Do not worry about hurting me. You must exert your full power to extract the man named Ansem within you.", Reisen said.

John pulled out his pistol and rifle and set them for firing danmaku. He then holstered them and got ready to fight.

John stood up and sighed.

"Well, let's get this done.", John said as he cracked his neck.

His neck didn't sound like normal cracking, it sounded more like metal or rocks.
                sigpic

Comment

"Sounds good to me." Said Dante as he continues walking with Komachi.
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"Alright. Challenge. Whoever gets done fastest wins. Rules are: no stealing and no mayhem... That is too noticable that is. Ready, and... GO!!!"

I took off to the store with my distance manipulation ability.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Please, do not resist. It will only make your insanity a lot more painful." Reisen's voice turned from sweet chocolate to thorny rose as her eyes glowed bright red. Her hands marked a letter H, alarming Rumia, who has never seen Reisen's operation.
                      "Spread Sign - Invisible Full Moon."
                      "Stop Reisen! She's going to blow John's mind up!" Rumia shouted.
                      "Don't worry." Yukari calmed Rumia. But how can she calm down when Reisen uses a Hard-mode level spell card right off the bat?

Waves of bullets were deployed, the distance between the bullets looking almost too narrow to pass through.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

As soon as John saw the bullets, John forced himself into Spartan Time.

The bullets had to be moving at about 120 mph, but for John it looked like they were going at 1.5 mph.

John Looked and saw that the path was too narrow, so John used what Rumia had taught him.

John focused his dark energy into a Bubble Shield and rammed straight through Reisen's attack, straight for Reisen.
                        sigpic

Comment

Dante quickly transforms into Devil Trigger and takes off at a blinding speed, heading to the nearest pizza joint he can get to as he makes it to the building he reverts back to normal and enters the store. He orders two large pizzas, one pepperoni and one Hawaiian. After about 15 or so minutes Dante comes out with the 2 boxes of pizza in his hand. "Just gotta get desert..." Said Dante as he quickly runs to a bakery next door to the hotel. In it he sees that there is small line. "Damn."

After about 20 minutes he comes out with not only the pizzas, but a container of a fresh strawberry cheesecake.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John rammed straight for Reisen... but why was she not there?
                            "Please..." Reisen appeared behind John... and the in front of him... and then from all sides... what the heck, where's the real Reisen?
                            "Reisen is the master of wavelength manipulation." Yukari explained to Rumia. "That's why people go nuts when they see Reisen's red eyes."
                            "Looks like Reisen is going to take it up a notch." Yuuka noted as the atmosphere began to weigh a lot more...
                            "Lunacy Sign - Bethlem Imprisonment." Reisen declared, her hands' glow changing from H to L. The bullets disappeared... why?
                            "What happened?" Rumia asked. "Why did the bullets disappear?"
                            "Can't you see?" Yuuka pointed at John. "The bullets went into his mind."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I came in at the same time as him.

"Huff...huff... Your pretty damn fast. So I got soda, punch, and saké. You?"

Comment

Dante laughs a bit. "Two pizzas, and a strawberry cheesecake." Said Dante as he enters the lobby.

Comment

Working...
                                X