X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari's Resort

"Lesson 1: build something... Anything... Out of this clay.", Rumia said.

John looked at the Play-Doh.

He was obviously confused, but he did as he was told.

John took the canister and began making a sculpture of a data chip, Cortana's data chip.

"Now what?", John asked as he turned his head towards Rumia.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Good. Now, we make the same thing, except this time," Rumia summoned a smaller sphere of darkness. "You use this."
      "You need to know how to conjure darkness first." Rumia walked around John as if she was trying to seduce him. "Imagine as if you're trying to make the target area dimmer... In this case a sphere on the palm of your hand. Formulate the region, and then focus your dark energy into the region."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"You need to know how to conjure darkness first." Rumia walked around John as if she was trying to seduce him. "Imagine as if you're trying to make the target area dimmer... In this case a sphere on the palm of your hand. Formulate the region, and then focus your dark energy into the region."

John raised his palm and focused.

At first, nothing came out, but all of a sudden, a small spark of darkness formed.

Then, it started to get bigger and bigger, growing faster and faster until he made a ball the size of a basket ball.

(That was much easier than I expected...), John thought to himself.

He then made a larger version of his previous sculpture, even adding details where he previously couldn't.
        Last edited by S121; 06-21-2013, 02:46 AM.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

(Sorry for being late people.)
          Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante had finished getting changed into his swim trunks. He then proceeds to go meet up with Komachi.
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"There you go. You're a natural." Rumia clapped. She looked at the clock... 10:30. Good enough.
            "Okay, your assignment." Rumia announced. "Lesson 2: build 10 different items out of darkness, bringing each one of them separately. I will tell you if the darkness image passes or fails."
            "Also, no lunch until you finish!" Yukari smiled maliciously.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hallways, Hotel, Hawaii; Komachi

That Yuyuko. She never learns when to stop fooling around.

I found Dante in the hallways.

"Hey there, Dante. You look ready. Hope ya don't mind me taking my scythe for good measures. You know, youkai, demons, the like."

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"There you go. You're a natural." Rumia clapped. She looked at the clock... 10:30. Good enough.
                "Okay, your assignment." Rumia announced. "Lesson 2: build 10 different items out of darkness, bringing each one of them separately. I will tell you if the darkness image passes or fails."
                "Also, no lunch until you finish!" Yukari smiled maliciously.

John frowned, but nobody could see it.

He went over to the nearest table, and began his work.

He made a Halo ring world, a life-size Energy Sword, a life-size Gravity Hammer, a Spartan Laser, his helmet, a miniature Warthog, a miniature Scorpion Tank, a life-sized Hand Grenade, and a miniature version of The Pillar of Autumn, and a Plasma Rifle.

"Okay, done.", John said in a calm tone as he looked at Rumia.
                sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Rumia looked at the clock again... 11:55. Bloody hell, he's fast. Let's see his qualities.
                  "Except for the tank and the ring world, rest looks fine enough for first try." Rumia said, dissipating all of them, swatting them like dust. "Go make two new ones."

Honolulu, Hawaii

"You lots here for leisure sports?" A tan, muscular guy with sunglasses and dirty blonde curl asked as the group approached a hut near the beaches.
                  "Yeah... Problem is that we don't know much about the X-Sports." Yuuka responded.
                  "Here's a bochure that says everything you need to know." The tan man handed Yuuka a brochure. "Also, tiny swimsuits like that is going to cause accidents."
                  "None of your business, human." Yuuka intimidated.
                  "Hey, just saying. It happened before, albeit rarely." The tan man snickered.
                  "Whatever." Yuuka dismissed the tan man as she opened the brochure. There laid assortments of extreme water sports that grabbed their attention. "Anything you guys wanna try?"
                  "Ooh, banana boat!" Utsuho pointed at Banana Boat. "Let's ride that!"
                  Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-21-2013, 03:06 AM. Reason: editing complete
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John quickly thought up of what to make.

He decided to make a miniature Slip-Space generator and a miniature Covenant Dropship.

"How's that?", John asked as he looked back over to Rumia.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Yeah, those look better." Rumia nodded, swatting the projects away into thin air.
                      "It may seem sluggish at first. But once you get enough practice in, you can create something complex like this:" Rumia formed a bouquet of 100 black roses in an instant. "in a matter of milliseconds."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"It may seem sluggish at first. But once you get enough practice in, you can create something complex like this:" Rumia formed a bouquet of 100 black roses in an instant. "in a matter of milliseconds."

John was still curious about the time he got and about his resolve, so he asked Rumia a question.

"I was wondering, about what you did to me. I got 3 minutes and 12 seconds, but how long do people usually last?", John asked in a curious tone.

"The reason I ask is because I wanted to gauge my resolve and see if I need to improve. You see, lately I've been hearing voices and having strange dreams. One of the voices are from the person that gave me these abilities, Ansem. The only problem is, he's supposed to be dead. I think he might be alive inside of me. Now that I think about it, I should probably tell Yukari too.", John said.
                        Last edited by S121; 06-21-2013, 04:13 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hallway - Hotel, Hawaii

Dante sees Komachi in her swim suit. "I don't mind. I hope you don't mind if I bring my sword." Said Dante as he can be seen carrying the Rebellion over his shoulder.
                          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"Alright, then let's head out."

I went outside to the beach where it is already covered in tourists. Great.

"Okay, half-demon. Which technique are we learning today?"

Comment

The Beach, Hawaii

"Actually we are going to try the same technique as yesterday." Said Dante as he sticks the Rebellion in the sand.

Comment

"Ya don't think kids'll wanna 'play with it?' Ah, whatever."

I walked into the water.

"Alright, so how did this go?"

Comment

Working...
                                X