X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makai

"I always knew those Dholes hated me." Sariel chuckled weakly.

"I don't think my crescent healed you completely.", John said.

John placed Sariel next to the entrance of Makai, then flew back...

...John arrived at the crater site, stepped near the edge of the crater, and yelled out to the Higher Power, hoping that he could draw him out.

"Higher Power! Come and face me you coward!"

John paid close attention to both his surroundings and his radar, ready for the Higher Power to arrive at any moment.
    Last edited by S121; 06-09-2013, 09:20 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Myouren Temple, Human Village

"...so, I walk into the back of the temple to find Murasa inside a trap hole dug by Nue." Byakuren giggle as she drank her Wulong tea.
      "Ahahahaha, that little trickster." Shinki laughed. "Tell her to pull some prank on Yumeko too. She's been too uptight lately."

Byakuren and Shinki has been drinking tea and chatting for a few hours now. They had a lot to catch up on, and they couldn't talk during Shou's revival due to how exhausted Byakuren has become. Now was the perfect time, having fun like the good old times-

Shinki noticed something. It came like a jolt, as if something was about to go horribly wrong.
      "I have to go, Byakuren. It was nice talking to you, I hope we can meet again soon." Shinki said as she rapidly prepared her wings to fly.
      "Ah, okay. Do come back." Byakuren said as she saw Shinki out, wondering what could've gotten Shinki to act so hasty.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Makai

A deep pitched laugh was heard, coming from all directions.

"But that's not in our plans. Neither was Sariel. But she simply got in the way." came the voice of the Higher Power.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Makai

John remained calm.

"So you just go and destroy anything that you can't put into your little plan? If I'm not in your plan, then why don't you try to fight me as well? Go on, smite me! See if you can, but I can assure you, I'm not going to just quit now!", John said as he readied his shields.
          Last edited by S121; 06-09-2013, 09:30 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Makai

"I'll leave that to the local fauna." The Higher Power said as several Dholes burst from the ground, roaring ablaze and lunging at John.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Makai

John jumped out of the way and quickly flew up, barely dodging a second Dhole, but still getting out of range of them.

"I'm not going to fall for the same trick twice.", John said.

"It's either that you're too lazy, or to afraid to fight me."

John continued to remain on high alert.
              sigpic

Comment

Makai

No response came. The Higher Power was seemingly gone.

Comment

The Bridge - under Construction

"So you see here." Yuuka was teaching Utsuho and Cirno how to create a basic sidebars for the bridge. "You have to leave about 12 inches in between each of the pillars, with each pillar being 2 inches wide. This allows 7 pillars per 60 inches."
                  "Hmm, I think I get it." Utsuho nodded as she drew sketches. Cirno was staring, dumbfounded. "You have the pillar, and then you have 12 inches, and then you have another pillar, and so forth right?"
                  "Exactly. So I need you to grab the saw here and-"

"Utsuho, we have to go!" Aya stormed through the blowhole and into Ancient City with the bag of crystals in hand. "John needs you!"
                  "But-" Utsuho hesitated. She was just starting to enjoy the art of architecture.
                  "It's ok, you can go." Yuuka allowed Utsuho to leave.
                  "I'll come too-" Cirno started, but was stopped by Yuuka's glare that read: "If you go too I'll kill you over and over again."

Utsuho prepared her giant black wing and took flight, soaring through the blowhole and into the above ground, following Aya.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Makai

"Is that it? Are you afraid? So much for actually being a god. If anything, you are just scum! You force Hank into situations like this for your own amusement, just like a child with an insect! You are just as pathetic as a child! You attack people when they have their guard down, but when they actually stand up to you, you cower in the corner like the piece of filth you are!", John said.

John had a feeling that something was going to happen. He was ready to go into Spartan Time at any moment.
                    sigpic

Comment

Makai

As more dholes were preparing to attack, a flash of yellow light appeared close to the flying spartan, Taomon appeared.

"Sorry for the delay, I have to gather my energy back, and I see you have found more trouble John" The fox-miko said as she threw her digivice to him and continued "Use it to recharge your shields"

"Our best chance is to stop these creatures before they go somewhere else" she said already with her brush ready to counter any attack
                      Last edited by Kristia; 06-09-2013, 10:16 PM.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Makai

"Our best chance is to stop these creatures before they go somewhere else.", Renamon said.

"Apparently, they are native to this land. They already roam everywhere. The Higher Power still might be here though.", John said, not letting his guard down.

John used the Digivice to charge his shields to full power and still have his thrusters working.
                        sigpic

Comment

Makai

After picking up a few more allies, Aya arrived at Makai to find the Dholes, at least a few dozen of them.
                          "You think Easy cards will do?" Utsuho asked, her control rod ready.
                          "What ARE those things?" Mystia Lorelei the Night Sparrow leaned back in disgust.
                          "Dhole worms. I heard of them." Alice Margatroid the Seven-colored Puppeteer observed. "I heard they are very territorial."
                          "Their screeches are just horrendous." Lunasa Prismriver the Poltergeist Violinist groaned. "Hardly what I call music."
                          "I say Normal..." Aya responded to Utsuho as she declared a spell card, her hands glowing with purple N. "Crossroad Sign - Crossway to Heaven!"

The bullets did nothing to the Dhole worms' hard, spiky skin.

"Do I have to go Hard mode?" Aya said in disbelief.
                          "Why not make it flashy and go Lunatic? I think it'll be a great firework show." Utsuho smirked.
                          "Agreed." Lunasa winked. "Sooner those critters fall, the better for me."
                          "I think I have a Lunatic card here... somewhere." Mystia searched through her spell card deck.
                          "Do we have to? Can I use Hard instead?" Alice protested, but she drew her Lunatic spell card as well.
                          "On the count of three, all of us unleash the Lunatic mode card, okay?" Aya commanded as she counted: "One, two, three!"

"Storm Sign - Aeolus's Fabric!"
                          "Tragedy - Hiroshima!"
                          "Blindness Sign - Invoked Nightmare!"
                          "Doll Sign - Shining Bleuette Doll!"
                          "String Sign - Sorrow of Francescatti!"

KABOOM
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Makai

The resulting blast almost blinded John, but his helmet quickly dimmed the explosion.

John looked over and saw Aya, Utsuho, and a couple of others that John didn't know.

"Aya, The Higher Power caused the crater. I'm not sure if he's still here.", John called out.
                            sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace; Shiki

"Komachi, go back and help the others."

"Got it."

She left on her boat. I hope she doesn't do anything reckless.

The Bridge; Komachi

When I got to the bridge, I saw Aya leaving in a hurry.

I decided to follow her.

When she stopped, I saw a devastating scene.

"Aya, what's going on here?"

Home Base, Nevada; Otori

I saw episode 5. At that point, I saw why it was called Madness Combat.

"Uh... So this is what Tricky is like when he's... serious?"

Base 2, Australia

"Hmm... well make sure you stay healthy. You've become a valuable asset to this organization. Now, follow me. I have something to show you."

I walked into my office. There was a number passcode machine. I simply placed my finger randomly on the machine and sent electrical shocks through. Without punching a number, a secret door opened too reveal a giant robot.

"Gate, meet the Shagohod!!!"
                              Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-09-2013, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Yep." the three said at once.
                                They then put on 5.5, showing how Tricky beat Sanford and Deimos's asses.

"Bastard's a cheater, that's what." Sanford grumbled.

Comment

Working...
                                X