X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyberspace

"Got it.", Isaac said as he broke through the wall.

"We're done with the wall."
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"There is also one other thing that makes me wonder even further... who would even think about bringing it here? I'm sure the people there know of the consequences..." Said Chris as he begins thinking.

"No... that would be impossible... it just couldn't be..."

Comment

"What is it?"

Comment

"It's impossible. The only other person I know of who would do something like this died..." Said Chris as he stands up "Just forget it..."

Comment

"No! I refuse to simply forget about it! Tell me, or do you not want to help save thousands, maybe millions of people?! If you are not telling me as an ally, then tell me as someone who wishes to see a better world. I do work for the Neo-Yakuza, and I do intend on opening a portal for characters to return to their games, but I want to keep civilians out of this at any cost. Now... Tell me so that I can help you. I want to see a better world too, but it takes an effort. What happened?"

Comment

"It's... the only person who could have brought the T-Virus and make a bomb out of it on purpose. His name is... Albert Wesker. He's a insane man bent on obtaining nothing but power... I fear that he is now in this world at the sight of the T-Virus, and the bomb... with him around there is no telling what he will do. Wesker is a man who will literally stop at nothing to obtain what he wants. He is willing to betray anyone who is working with him. I once met a woman who was madly in love with him. However he only used her to obtain the means to produce a new type of virus called Uroboros. I managed to kill him... at least I thought I did, but knowing how video game characters have been brought into the real world their is no doubt that he could have been brought here." Said Chris as he looks at Gerard. "If he is in this world then will you help me find him and put a stop to him?"

As soon as the destruction of the firewall was complete Alia extracted Zero and Isaac. As soon as Zero returned to the real world his Black Armor upgrade had worn off.

"Okay X, Yuyuko. You're up." Said Alia as she prepares the Transporter again.
              Last edited by NeoFox; 07-14-2013, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Yukari's resort

After some time DiZ came back trough a Corridor of Darkness.
                "Now that that is dealt with, where were we?"
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

"... I see. So he might have ties with the Neo-Yakuza. I'll have someone look into this. But for right now...

Do you happen to have food as well?"

Alia's House; Yuyuko

"I'm ready."

I stepped in the transporter.

"Whenever you are ready."

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Both of the groups met back at the middle building, where Hank kicked down the door, katanas swiping in a blaze and flash of fury and skill, combined into a deadly killing machine. The entire fist room was cleared in seconds, nothing but a bloody pulp on the floor.

"Wow." Sanford, Deimos, and Christoff said at once.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Otori looked on.

"... Damn. Think he killed enough?"

"Well, that is his nature, and unfortunately, nature cannot be changed easily."

"Ain't that the truth."

We both walked in after him.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Hank kept going through the rooms at alightning pace, slicing anything that got in his way. Bullets he cut through, guns, even the blood itself was cut through. Behind him was destruction and death. He stepped through a final door. The door lead to a very large, dark room, a single light illuminating the center, where the Improbability Drive lied. The room itself was the size of the building, impossibly so.

"There it is." Hank said, as Christoff, Sanford, and Deimos came beside him.

"Now we can destroy it." Christoff said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"Wait!" Otori cried. "I dunno. Isn't this a little too... ya know...... quiet?"

Comment

Beach

Jason knew that this was the right time to go tell the others about John, how he was suppressing his emotions and thoughts, and how it was slowly killing him.

"Okay, John, I need you to watch over and help Huey while I'm gone. I need to go grab tools.", Jason said as he ran towards the resort.

Yukari's Resort

Jason grabbed Huey's laptop and ran to Yukari.

"Excuse me, but are you Rumia, Yuuka, or Yukari?", Jason asked.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"I know." Hank said, walking up to the large machine known as the Improbability Drive, and pulling out a bomb.

Comment

Otori

I thought hard. This could be it. I can go and somehow use it. I can use the Improbability Drive and finally be of use to everyone else. But... I can't stop Hank. He's already got the bomb out. But if he blows it up, then that'll be it. I might not ever get this chance back. I have to do something... but what?

"Hey, Hank... are you sure we can't ya know... keep it for ourselves? You know, to make sure no one else messes with it. I mean, it might not be that good to just flat out destroy it.

Comment

Working...
                                X