X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaii

"Ah, perfect weather." Mima said, relaxing on the beach, despite the storm. "Luckily, we docked the ship yesterday. I don't even really have to worry about them."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"She'll be fine. We have to worry about ourselves-" Rumia began, but was interrupted when a huge wave out of nowhere crashed into her and John.

Yukari's Memories, 700 years ago

"You again? What can I do to make you stop?"
      "I just wanted to see if you were ok."
      "Listen. I'm a human. You're a Youkai. We can't be together. I told you."
      "If I can be with you, I will gladly relinquish my position as a Youkai."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"She'll be fine. We have to worry about ourselves-" Rumia began, but was interrupted when a huge wave out of nowhere crashed into her and John.

Luckily for John, he was too heavy to be moved, but he saw that Rumia was being carried off by the tide.

Reacting quickly, John grabbed her by the arm and pulled her out.

"Yep. Time to go.", John calmly said as he brought Rumia out of the wave's path and put on his helmet.

John put her down at the back of the beach and looked around the beach, to make sure nobody else was still there.
        Last edited by S121; 06-21-2013, 09:40 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"Do you want to be shocked by lightning? Because that's what would happen if you go in the water during a storm." Said Dante as he grabs the Rebellion. "Come on lets go back to the hotel."
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"And this was my only change of clothes..." Rumia groaned... Okay, let's admit it. You really can't call a thin black gown and a velvet lingerie a "change of clothes."
            "Yeah, let's get out of here." Rumia took John's hand and started walking.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Shocked by lightning? Who said that a storm could do that? It was only raining whenever I pick up a soul. And it hardly ever rains when I get there to begin with. And I do my job swiftly. Not saying that I do it frequently...

"Alright, let's head back. Damn, and I was so close, too..."

I head back to the hotel. There I heard a piano playing. Wait... Yuyuko was playing?

Comment

To Yukari's Resort

As John and Rumia walked back to Yukari's Resort, John asked a question.

"I'm kind of curious. What exactly is the next step of the training?", John asked Rumia.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

Renamon came back knowing the situation "So she got trapped into a trance, huh? she asked to the jackal

"Yeah, I want to help her, but that would mean I have to get into her mind, I don´t want to disturb, but she has been trapped into her past for a lot of time" Nera explained

"Well, sometimes people need a direct intervention, I can help you with that" the fox suggested and the jackal asked "But why me? Don´t you know her more?"

"I can use spiritual powers, but I can´t get myself into someone´s mind and get back by my own powers, but I can send and take back people into the minds, so are you ready?"

Nera looked at the motionless youkai and nodded

Renamon started to meditate as her energy got slowly stronger, lifting one paw, she put it on the blonde´s forehead and the other paw on the jackal´s forehead sending her into Yukari´s mind

Yukari's Memories, 700 years ago

nera landed on what looked like a town, but it´s structures were from old times, she looked around and found the gap controller talking with a rather angry human
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

To Yukari's Resort

"I was going to have you trained to be able to see in the dark without any special equipment..." Rumia shouted through the howling wind and downpour. "But I needed it to be pitch-black outside to do that."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

To Yukari's Resort

"I was going to have you trained to be able to see in the dark without any special equipment..." Rumia shouted through the howling wind and downpour. "But I needed it to be pitch-black outside to do that."

"That shouldn't be too hard. One of my augmentations allows me to see in almost pitch black conditions. It's called an Occipital Capillary Reversal Procedure.", John shouted above the wind and rain.
                      sigpic

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"It's called a thunderstorm. Thunderstorms have rain, wind AND lightning. Being in the ocean makes it much more likely for you to get struck." Said Dante as he enters the hotel. "No clue. I'm going to be back, going to change into dry clothes." Said Dante as he walks to the elevator.
                        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

As Rumia and John were coming, Renamon said calmly "Please don´t interfere, we are helping Yukari with some personal issue, everything is ok here, and she looked at them "I suggest you to take a shower or you will get a cold"
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"... Alright. I'll just, ya know... stay here."

I walked up to Yuyuko as she finished.

"How'd ya learn to play that, lady Yuyuko?"

"Oh, back in Hakugyokurou, I used to ask Lyrica Prismriver for some private lessons. I learned to play the piano. I never really got into the notes. She wasn't around that many times. But since I'm here, I taught myself a little more. Soon enough, I learned to play my favorite song, as well as Youmu's. Speaking of which, I do wonder where she is. She must be playing out in the sun."

"Uh, lady Yuyuko... there is a thunder storm out there. I'm pretty sure you know what those are. And last I saw Youmu, she was taking off on a cruise. As far as I know, she's trapped out there. But there hasn't been a call for her soul, so she should still be alive."

"I must go save her!"

"...eh?"

"I'm going out there and saving Youmu and the other passengers."

"Are you kidding?! That would be too dangerous! She should be fine-"

"But what if she isn't?! I'm going out there and saving her!"

She took off into the storm.

"... ya know, that might be so crazy that it could work."

She is a ghost, so she hasn't anything to worry about. Good call, Yuyuko. Good call. Just make sure that I don't join you out there. If I do, hope it isn't on terms of business.

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"Please don´t interfere, we are helping Yukari with some personal issue, everything is ok here. I suggest you to take a shower or you will get a cold.", Renamon said to John and Rumia.

"Then why is she comatose?", John asked in a somewhat tense tone.
                              sigpic

Comment

In the Sky, Hawaii; Yuyuko

Good, I see that the boat has not departed. But I need to take her away from there.

I land on the boat fighting the rain. Good thing I have the bathing suit on.

"Youmu! Youmu, where are you?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X