X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beach

The fox now somewhat healed didn't stop herself as she walkwd to the spartan and faced him

--You and me will talk, here and now, no holding back. That announcer has broken into your mind by using words, so im asking you, what has he told you to break your will?-- she asked

Nera got up by herself --im ok, but you are the one who will face her-- she said sitting on a rock calmly
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

John looked at Reanamon and spoke.

"He's dead, therefore it no longer matters.", John calmly said, still emotionally numb by his own doing.

John then turned around and started to walk away from the beach, almost as if he was in a dream.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Beach

-- He may be dead, but he still haunts you and you know it, is it because of your friemd Cortana or because of something else?-- the fox asked
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

John stopped in his tracks and spoke.

"... Who told you that?", John asked in his still emotionless tone.

Despite his tone, John was surprised, shocked that Renamon knew about Cortana.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Beach

--I knew about it by your reactions when we battled that machine, you have been like that since he used the loss of her as a way to break you-- the fox explained still facing him

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

("Do you believe the Master Chief succeeded because he was, at his core, broken?"), a voice echoed in John's head.

"You can't break what's already broken.", John said with little emotion.
              sigpic

Comment

I travelled by wire to the room where I was previously in. I talked to the guy who reanimated me. I made text on the screen of his computer.

Hey, guess what?! I failed! Your robot has flaws, dammit, I felt the pain! John... When did he learn to control darkness? Not only that, it hurt like hell!!! I'm a computer now, how do I get hurt?!?!

Comment

Beach
                  -- Then try to fix what is troubling you, you got us to help you no matter what-- the fox said

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

"..."

John remained silent. He didn't want to think about what was troubling him, it would be too much for him to handle.
                    sigpic

Comment

Huey
                      I went outside the pod, coughing.

"I... Is he gone?"

Comment

Beach

"Yea. John, Renamon, and Nera got him.", Jason responded to Huey.
                        sigpic

Comment

"I see. But listen up. I've been studying up on his actions a bit, and all I have to ask is this: was he touching anything electrical before he died?"
                          Somewhere in Nevada; Shiki
                          "Good. Let's continue."

Otori
                          "Hey, how many more of these are there?! Feels like we've been fighting forever!"

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Actually, we've only been in the building for three minutes." Deimos said, getting out of cover and killing the rest of them with a burst of SMG fire. He went into the next room, where a large generator stood. Deimos pulled out an explosive charge, setting it for five seconds and thorwing it on the generator, exploding it, shutting down the building's lighting.

"Agreed." Hank went into the next room, which was quite large, with a big warehouse door.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

beach

--Look, I know you have been trained to hide your emotions, but holding and storing all of it must be an extremely weight on you-- the fox said sitting down to relax duo to the internal pain she had

Nera finally reached the spartan and continued --with my vision I can see extreme stress knots in you--

Spoiler:

Comment

Hotel room

"Of course it have flaws, they are more like features. I wouldn't call them flaws though. You weren't meant to damage him or anything like that.
                                You were only supposed to make him see that he can't turn his back on darkness."

DiZ then took a long pause. "I don't have any purpose for you anymore. You are free to go wherever you want.
                                I do must say that I'm amused by this experiment. You converted to data much easier than others.
                                Some of the code is even readable."
                                Last edited by Katrix; 07-07-2013, 01:14 PM.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X