X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari´s Resort

"You protect by killing, and you know it is true John, Tell me when did you gave your own energy, life essence, or even blood to protect someone,you have to accept the facts, your usage of light is for destruction, not creation.", Renamon said.

("Tell me when did you gave your own energy, life essence, or even blood to protect someone?")

This actually angered John.

"I'll have you know that I have sacrificed every single part of myself to protect. I lost my childhood, my family, and my humanity to protect those around me! I have watched as all those that I cared about, my friends, died and I couldn't do a damn thing. I have devoted every minute and every fiber of my being to protect, so yes I have devoted my energy to protect those around me! I've even gone so far as to go without sleep for days, just so I could protect those around me! I devoted my life essence, to the point that I have no humanity! As for giving blood, I have been injured so many times that I can't even count all of them!

"I have sacrificed everything to protect those around me, so don't tell me that my only purpose is to destroy! Not only are you insulting me, but you're insulting every single person that gave their lives to protect humanity from extinction! You are insulting every last Spartan that died, just so then the human race would have a little more time to live, even if just for a couple seconds!"
    , John finished.
    Last edited by S121; 06-27-2013, 05:06 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Engi-Con

"Five drones, one final form." The blue-haired girl explained. "Let's see... let's explain from the Transportation drone, ADAM."

"ADAM is an all-purpose transportation drone. By using the nano-compressed metal, ADAM can transform from a skateboard (Motorcycle transforms into a sleek skateboard of similar glossy black design) to a..."

The blue-haired girl tossed the skateboard to the ocean. Moments later, the skateboard transformed into a large aircraft carrier.

sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

Renamon didn´t changed her mood hearing John´s words "I never said you were destined to destroy, I only said that your light ability will be of the destruction arts, you can use it to stop your enemies from damaging your allies, so now focus that anger into that stone over there" she said pointing at a distant rock
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Oh my! So this thing is meant for user aid! This is one of the few times the thing isn't meant to eliminate... or is it?"

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

John raised his hand and released the light at the rock.

Of course, even if it was just a misunderstanding, the thoughts and emotions John felt only served to make the small beam of light into a giant one, causing the rock and everything around it to either vaporize or melt in a 20 foot radius.

John looked at the giant hole in the ground he had caused and then looked back at Renamon.
            Last edited by S121; 06-27-2013, 05:16 PM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"that´s your ability of light atribute, now it only depends on how you use it" Renamon said calmly

then she warned him "I suggest you to sit down, that attack will tax you really soon"
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-Con

"I am far from over." The blue-haired girl smiled as she pulled out another drone, a mini-copter with mini-tendrils coming out.
                "This is EVE. Say hi, EVE!"
                "What is this? Full of hot, hunky robo-boys."
                "EVE is like your main HQ. She has a database larger than the CIA and the KGB combined, and once she acquires something in her database, she can't lose it."

"Not only that, other drones can attach to EVE to gain new abilities. For example, I want to bring CAIN here..."

The blue-haired girl drew a large metal box. The box disassembled itself to form a plasma gun. The blue-haired girl then attached CAIN's trigger part to the top of EVE and placed the two on the ground. The result, was a large double-barreled plasma turret.

"CAIN is my combat-based drone. Normally you can carry it around like a gun and use it, but if attached to EVE, it can work as a great anti-siege turret."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s resort

As John got angry a part of that anger turned into darkness. It was not too visible.
                  It could be seen as a small black outline around John
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

John began to feel the effects of exhaustion, so he put his hands to his knees and held that position for a couple seconds, then stood back up.

"I'm feeling better now.", John said.
                    sigpic

Comment

"And here I was hoping, hehe. Alright, what courses do we need to take to demonstrate your power...s."
                      Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-27-2013, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"Well, thats it, light works like that, now it is only practicing and controlling your emotions. You need to control your emotions John, if something like what just happened were to ocurr in a populated area would possibly cause you to shoo another beam like that accidentally Renamon explained

"If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to ask"

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to ask.", Renamon said.

"When's the next lesson?", John asked.

John then noticed the black outline surrounding him.

"Also, do you see this too?", John said as he pointed to his outline.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"Whenever you want to start, it will be control of your emotions" renamon answered the first question

Then she noticed the black outline "I have seen that before.. darkness, but tainted one"

Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-Con

"How about this?" The blue-haired girl smiled, and began displaying personal information of every single audience on EVE's screen. "I just hacked into all of your credit card company. Good job, SETH."
                              "Easy peasy." A small metallic spider snickered. "Seriously, can't they put more encryption on them?"
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

John soon realized what, or rather, who it was.

"You know, I'm getting really tired of Ansem being in my head. If I could, I would go into my head and evict him.", John said to Renamon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X