X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I guess people think I'm... attractive."

All of a sudden, I heard voices no longer talking about me, but of Dante. Half of them were girls ranting about how attractive he is. But the other half were talking about... that guy who fell off a building and survived?

"Uh, Dante... tell me the truth... did you really fall off a building or are they talking about someone that looks like you..."

Comment

Beach

Mima, Sekibanki, and the little yukkuri travelled along the beach, heading towards the convention.

"Why are we going to this thing anyways?" Sekibanki asked.

"Simple, i'm looking for something." Mima replied.

"Like what?"Seki inquired.

"Oh, just stuff." Mima said whimsically.

"I like stuff." the yukkuri said. Both Mima and Seki chuckled at the little yukkuri's comment.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hawaii

Akuma was in the middle of meditating when suddenly the dummy is thrown back at him. The dummy hit him in the back causing him to lose focus. Akuma stands up and looks at John. Akuma walks up to John, dummy in hand. "Tell me. Were you the one that interrupted my meditation by tossing this wooden dummy?" Asked Akuma, his voice was serious and stern. A dark red mist like aura can be seen coming off his body.

Plane

Dante looks at Komachi and smirks.

"Well... I was drunk..." He said quite simply as he ignores the chatter from the girls talking about his attractiveness.
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"You damn idiot, why did you do that! I know you're invincible, but you can't be doing that kind... of... why do I get the feeling that it was my fault?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John exited the resort, only to meet a man with the dummy he had thrown.

"Tell me. Were you the one that interrupted my meditation by tossing this wooden dummy?", the man asked.

"Yes. Sorry if I interrupted you. The dummy landed near me, so I thought I'd return the dummy to its owner.", John said in a calm tone, not really phased by the man's aura.

John had seen much more intimidating than an angry looking man.

"Excuse me, but I have business that needs to be taken care of.", John said as he walked to the side of the man.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

KABOOM

"Come on, let's play tag! You're it!"
              "Ah hell, how many times did I die down there?"
              A sweeping laser shredded through the air, brimming with chaotic energy. Mokou barely dodged it by ducking under it, but was hit by a barrage of blue bullets. She fell to the ground, but rose again due to her immortal nature.
              "That's another death." Mokou grit her teeth as she fired a flaming bird danmaku. "Eat this!"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I see you are not at all intimidated by my power. I also sense a dark power within you, but it is not the Satsui no Hado... tell me. Who are you?" Said Akuma
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I see you are not at all intimidated by my power. I also sense a dark power within you, but it is not the Satsui no Hado... tell me. Who are you?", the man asked.

"Master Chief Petty Officer Spartan John-117.", John said.

"What's your name.", John asked.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I am Akuma. The Supreme Master of the Fist! User of the Satsui no Hado! I wish for you to show me the darkness within you in pitch combat. Do you accept my challenge?"
                    Last edited by Mega134; 06-29-2013, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I am Akuma. The Supreme Master of the Fist! User of the Satsui no Hado! I wish for you to show me the darkness within you in pitch combat. Do you accept my challenge?", Akuma requested.

"Perhaps later. I need to get people from the Engi-con, but when I get back I could. Besides, I could use the extra training. In other words, yes, but not right now.", John said.
                      sigpic

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

"Your flames are getting weaker!"
                        "That's 26th death..." Mokou panted. The sparring has been going for two hours, and even the bedrock walls of the basement was starting to show cracks. Mokou observed Flandre... She saw one... Two singed marks? Not good.
                        "Take that!" Flandre fired a bolt of pure energy that hit through Mokou, leaving a large gaping hole through her torso.
                        "Tha... That's 27th." Mokou mumbled... And then her resolve grew stronger.
                        "27th death - Ikkamori Massacre"

"Wow, I can't believe Flandre lost." Patchouli clenched her fist. "And they managed to make a hole through the library..."
                        "Ahahaha, we got carried away." Mokou laughed, her clothes tattered and ruined, the area around her a crumbling rubble. "Tell Sakuya that I said sorry."
                        "Moko-tan." Flandre asked. "Can I have some fried chicken today?"
                        "Yeah, I'll deliver some."
                        "Hooray!"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-con

John eventually made his way to the Engi-con.

John walked by as he saw the various vehicles, each one different from the last.

Eventually, John saw Isaac and on the test floor, a giant mech suit.

By the looks of it, it was incredibly advanced. It looked like a perfectly constructed mech.

(Perfect.), John thought as he waited for the person to exit the hulking machine.
                          sigpic

Comment

Engi-Con

"Was that cool or what!" Nitori exited EDEN and shouted at Isaac with a gleeful smile. "This is my masterpiece number 1!"
                            "How many did we have again?" EVE, assembled into the suit, asked.
                            "Three." Nitori answered. "Surely you have them in your database?"
                            "Noooope." EVE lied, which made Nitori giggle.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-Con

John walked over to the girl exiting the mech and introduced himself.

"Hello, my name is John. Are you by chance a Touhou Character?", John asked in a polite manner.
                              sigpic

Comment

Engi-Con

The group of Mima, Sekibanki, and the yukkuri travelled into the Engi-Con, and saw John talking with Nitori.

"Huh, the kappa's here." Sekibanki said.

"So is that John fella I told you about." Mima replied.

"Why don't we see what they're up to?" the yukkuri asked.

The three then started going towards the two.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X