X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beach

After hearing the explosion, both Renamon and Nera went to the area only to see a destroyed building

--Things are never stopping around us, right?-- asked tge Jackal looking at the remnants of the area

--For some reason, it is normal, but we will know what happened now isn't it John?-- the fox said looking at the oncoming Spartan from the ocean
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ocean Near Engi-con

Ansem appeared beside John and started to walk beside him.
      "How is it, loosing for some weakling. Admit it, you need the darkness.
      Submit! Bow to the darkness. It's the only way"
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Ocean Near Engi-con

John simply looked over at Ansem, he had focused on only getting out of the water.

John was now 20 feet under water, kicking sand up as he slowly continued his walk.

It was clear that despite John pressing on, he was slowly losing the battle against himself.
        Last edited by S121; 06-29-2013, 05:31 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Beach near engie-con

As the spartan was getting closer, the fox noticed another being near him "Please don´t be you" she growled getting close to the ocean

"We must take him out of the water now" Nera said following the fox
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach Near Engie-con

John eventually emerged from the water, walking out of the ocean.

John was emotionless. The only thing on his mid was to complete his "mission", to gather people for defending Earth.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Beach Near Engie-con

"Oh you are ok, we thought you got hurt because we heard a big explosion all the way back from the resort" Renamon said getting close to him

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach Near Engie-con

John glanced at Renamon, then straight ahead.

"I'm okay.", John said with almost no emotion in his voice as he continued to walk back to the Engi-con.
                sigpic

Comment

Beach Near Engie-con

"John, remember. You rely on the darkness. You have to bow to it, bow to me.
                  Help me win the fight for you. I can win any fight you want. You just have to immerse yourself in the darkness."

Ansem then warped away again.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Beach Near Engie-con

(Ansem, I'm very tempted to revive you... just so then I can kill you again.), John thought as he passed by Renamon and Nera.
                    sigpic

Comment

Beach

"Okay, everyone I know." Mima said, as her group headed towards the Borealis.

"I'm guessing it's a long list?" Sekibanki asked.

"Understatement." Mima replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Beach Near Engie-con

The jackal noticed the person disapppearing close to John "Hey, what did Ansem told you John? and what happened on the building" she asked following the spartan

Spoiler:

Comment

Engie-con

DiZ wandewreed around where it had all happened. After looking for some time he finally found what he was looking for.
                          The dead body. He had just recently dies so the heart was still intact. He then proceeded to extract it and put it in a glass bottle like the other hearts he had.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Beach Near Engie-con

"Hey, what did Ansem told you John? and what happened on the building?", Nera asked.

John stopped walking and answered Nera's questions.

"Ansem was being Ansem, telling me to give in to the dark."

John then paused on Nera's second question. John simply replied with a cryptic answer.

"Our duty, as soldiers, is to protect humanity. Whatever the cost.", John said with the same distant, emotionless tone as before.

John then resumed walking back to the Engi-con.
                            Last edited by S121; 06-29-2013, 04:48 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Beach near Engie-con

"Wait, you were thrown to the ocean by that explosion? who did that?" Renamon asked rather impressed that John could be thrown away

"We will help you on this"

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach Near Engie-con

"They're dead... I killed him.", John said without even bothering to stop and look at Renamon and Nera.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X