X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engie-con

--And if you are wondering about it, ask it to your reflection and remember what your heart truly wants, maybe you will see the human you are, not the soldier people think of you-- the fox said outloud leaving to the resort
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Engie-con

John thought on Renamon's words, but the more he did so, the more questions he discovered.

(Later. Right now, I need to get this done. My window will close soon.), John thought to himself.

(So far, we have Huey. Nitori was about to give us an answer, but was interrupted. We still need Isaac. I should also get anyone else still here.)
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Engie-con

Nera interrupted John´s thoughts saying "I apologize for her behaviour, Renamon went trhough a lot of events were she made really hard decisions and endured the consequences , that is why she tries to help all she can with people she trusts, but anyway it depends on what you will do John"

The jackal started moving the many rocks to keep everything safe for the people
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Engie-con

"I apologize for her behaviour, Renamon went trhough a lot of events were she made really hard decisions and endured the consequences , that is why she tries to help all she can with people she trusts, but anyway it depends on what you will do John.", Nera said.

John nodded at Nera, acknowledging her words. He didn't really have anything to say about it. What could he say?

He already had too much on his mind.

(I don't think she could help me, even if she knew my problem. I'm not sure if anybody can help me with this...)

"Let's just get everyone to safety and recruit some Engineers.", John calmly said to Nera.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Plane

A long silence had gone by between Dante and Komachi. After 30 minutes Dante turns to Komachi. "We were drunk. I do stupid things when I'm drunk." Said Dante as he looks back out the window.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Engi-con

John eventually found Nitori and walked up to her.

"Sorry for the interruption. So, are you willing to lend us your engineering expertise, to save Earth?", John asked Nitori.
              sigpic

Comment

Engi-Con

"I will not allow Gensokyo to fall to the evildoers." Nitori's determined face shined through the scarlet dusk light. "I'll help you."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-Con

"Thank you. We're having a meeting at Yukari's Resort, at 8:00 PM, tonight", John said as he gave Nitori written directions.

"You're friends with Isaac, right? Can you also bring him along? I still need go get as many people as possible, before everyone leaves.", John asked her.
                  sigpic

Comment

Plane; Komachi
                    *sigh* He's never gonna tell me, is he? Geez, if only Keine were here she can look into my history.

Oh well. I'll get it out of him one way or another. He'll tell me.

But who knows when...

Comment

Cairo, Egypt

"Lookie here, we're not here to spy on you. Well, not entirely. But we're here to give you a crucial information." The blue-skinned mage smirked. He looked like he had something up his sleeves... even though he wasn't wearing a shirt.

Engi-Con

"If I find him, I'll make sure to tell him." Nitori said as figures started kicking the rubble out: Yukari, Rumia, and Murasa.
                      "Goddammit, what was that?" Yukari groaned. Rumia was too busy coughing. Murasa, however, seemed unharmed, just listening to her music.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-con

"Goddammit, what was that?" Yukari groaned.

John looked over to Yukari, Rumia, and Murasa.

"Are you guys okay?", John asked as he approached them.

Meanwhile, Isaac was caught under a large piece of rubble.

Even though it landed on top of him, his suit absorbed most of the blow.

Isaac tried to move the rubble, but he was pinned, he couldn't get enough leverage to move it.

"A little help here?", Isaac groaned to the nearest person.
                        sigpic

Comment

Engi-con

"One sec, let me help you" Nera said helping Isaac with the rubble

Yukari´s resort

Renamon sighed looking at the place "Guess there will be many people around, let´s make this place comfortable" she said to herself cleaning the house and the courtyard

Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-con

As soon as Isaac was freed from the rubble, he got to his feet.

Isaac held the left side of his ribs and moved his arm upwards.

"Yep. I broke them.", Isaac said as he winced.

All of a sudden, a strange beep came from Isaac's RIG as two of the six little notches on his health meter lit back up.

Isaac took a deep breath and spoke.

"Much better. Thanks.", Isaac said to Nera.
                            Last edited by S121; 07-01-2013, 08:05 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Engi-con

"No problem, say.. you are an engineer right?, we need help with a big calamity, our friend John" Nera pointed to the spartan and continued "Is gathering engineers for it, we will have a meeting in the resort house in this location at 8pm" the jackal finished explaining the location of the resort

Yukari´s resort

The fox kept working on the resort because it had some damaged things due the many battles that ocurred close to it

"Alright.. this should be ok" Renamon said as she finished with everything, she went outside and started sparring by herself to practice

Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-Con

"Oh god, Isaac, let me help you." Nitori heaved a large chunk of rubble away to find Isaac in a mess.
                                "Jeez, this kind of stuff always happens." Yukari sulked. "Well, I'm heading back to the house. Almost time to eat dinner."

Misty Lake

"Chilly!"
                                "Okuu! You came just in time! Everyone's here!"
                                The time is ripe, with the sun high up on the sky. The lake was high of tension, with most minor Youkais and some major ones coming to watch. This is gonna be good.
                                "I hope I don't melt you accidentally."
                                "I'll freeze you with some English beef, Okuu. Mark my words."

sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X