Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hakurei Shrine

John looked at Reimu and spoke.

"So what's the plan?", John asked.

"I hope you're ready to kill, because I'm going to need a LOT of corpses.", Rin said to Isaac.

"Heh, well then you won't have to wait long.", Isaac joked as he made sure all of his weapons were at maximum capacity.

"Oh no, you're coming with me, and Mr. Jason too.", Ran said to HM.

Jason heard his name being called and ran over.

"I heard my name. What are we doing?", Jason asked.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Right, so we are responsible for creating a pathway for Reimu's squad to blast through..." Yukari began explaining, but then saw Zero walking towards the shrine.
      "What do we do with him?" Yukari asked Wriggle. "Send him with Ran?"
      "Actually, he was looking for Nitori, and I heard the Kappas were having trouble defending, so..."
      "You were eavesdropping."
      "No I wasn't." Wriggle argued. "I just heard from Yuuka."
      "Whatever. You can accompany him to Youkai Mountain, then." Yukari sighed.
      "Roger that." Wriggle nodded, then began to approach Zero.

"Our job is to wait for Yukari's group to cripple the enemy position, then blast through the center with pure firepower." Reimu said.
      "Sounds like a good day's work." Rin smiled, a malicious spirit in her hand.
      "My dolls are ready." Alice muttered.
      "So are my ribbons." Hina added. "Are our gentlemen ready?"

"Yes, Mister Jason, prepare your gear, you are with me."
      "Miss Izayoi is a nice choice." Ran nodded, then shouted to the bladed maid. "Miss Izayoi, would you like to come with us?"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Sakuya turned. "Oh? I would be glad to."

Sakuya walked over to Jason.

"Hello. What's your name?"

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Zero stopped as Wriggle approached him. "Was is it now?" Said Zero as X finally made it back to the shrine.

Comment

Hakurei shrine

"So you are the the battering ram, mind if I join you?" Samus said getting close the the group

"Looks like it, we will be the first to receive their anger, so our attack must be fast and precise, one error and we will be assaulted by them" Renamon explained

"It will be a hell of an entrance, but we are ready" Nera smiled
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John was surprised that he wasn't picked for the first wave, but he didn't complain.

"Do we have a particular target, or is it an extermination mission? If it's an extermination, then I should be in the front. I make a bigger target and I'm also fast enough to dodge most of the enemy's attacks. I'll scare them while you guys pick them off.", John said.

"I'll be providing support. I'll be freezing enemies and holding them in place for you guys.", Isaac said.

"Hello. What's your name?", Sakuya asked Jason.

"Jason Stone. What's yours?", Jason asked Sakuya.
              Last edited by S121; 07-16-2013, 02:36 AM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Seems like you will be able to meet Nitori sooner than expected." Wriggle announced, taking off. "Follow me. You can fly, right?"

"Great." Ran smiled. "Now we just need a long-range fighter..."
                "Perhaps I would suit you fancy."
                Ran turned to find a malicious spirit clad in green dress and navy blue headdress. Electric static pulsed from the ghastly limbs.
                "Ah, Miss Soga. Your power to call thunder and lightning will be most appreciated." Ran said.
                "Of course."

"Extermination. Leave none alive." Reimu said.
                "Annihilation. I like it." Rin smiled, very sinister.
                "Do I have enough gunpowder?" Alice asked herself, checking her stock.
                "Right, without further ado, let's roll." Reimu announced, taking off. The other three followed suit.

"Alright then, let's do it." Yukari said, soaring into the air.
                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-16-2013, 02:38 AM.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Zero is glad mostly to hear that he will be seeing Nitori sooner than he thought he would, but he is speechless at Wriggle's question.

"...Uh... no..." He said as he didn't know how to reply.

Comment

Sakuya bowed.

"Nice to meet you. I am Sakuya Izayoi, head maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion."

She then looks over to the robot, but turns back to Jason.

"Umm... If you don't mind my asking? Who is that?"

Meanwhile, HM was listening to Ran.

"Whoa, electricity? I might wanna keep my distance around you..."

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Alright, better question." Wriggle sighed, landing next to Zero. "How much do you weigh?"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Onto the Muenzuka

Samus was running fast as her suit was forming each step she was making, her speed slowly getting faster and faster

Nera and Renamon were at her sides almost at the same speed "Yukari, is there anything we must deal with as a priority?" the fox asked
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"That? That's HM. He used to be human, but now he's some kind of AI/ghost. I'm honestly not sure what his real name is.", Jason said to Sakuya.

John and Isaac followed Reimu, ready for battle.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Zero sighs. "I can get there on foot. Trust me I can catch up with a speeding car if I actually put effort into it." Said Zero as he looks at Wriggle.

Comment

En route to Muenzuka

"There's a pulsar tower located at the center... You'll see it soon." Yukari said as the group soared and sprinted. "It seems to give energy to the Extractor, making it extract faster. By destroying the pulsar tower, we can set the time back by a significant amount."
                              "But you really can't destroy it." Mamizou intervened. "All you can do is pull the crystal out of the tip of the tower, and that forces us to go sneaky."

Hakurei Shrine

"Scared of a little thunder?" Soga no Tojiko asked, her hands manipulating the tiny electrical surges. "Wait until you see Iku. She'll shock you up good."

"It's risky to go on foot." Wriggle disagreed. "They have wicked looking position set all around the mountain, and it's guaranteed you can't penetrate through it alone."
                              "Air is the way to go. I'll give you a lift: tell me how much you weigh."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Jason then turned to ask Ran a question.

"What's our job?"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X