Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

??? Fortress

Isaac really felt uneasy now.

This was how a stereotypical boss fight in a video game would be like.

(Isn't this how it always goes? A lone person in a room with super powered cables everywhere, possibly increasing his power? I've played enough video games to know what happens next. I'd better get ready for the worst.), Isaac thought to himself as he quietly approached the lone Reploid.
    Last edited by S121; 07-10-2013, 11:31 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"Alright!"

I tried entering, but it was very tight, I felt like I was running through a steamroller.

Afer that, I made it through.

"Gah... What... Isn't your suit electrically programmed?"

Comment

Lumine's Fortress

Suddenly the Reploid woke up. As the lone Reploid wakes up he looks down at Isaac. "So... you finally made it? Tell me... are you at all impressed by my new fortress?" Said the Reploid floats out of the throne and down to Isaac. The Reploid has a strange sort of royalty to him. It's almost a little eerie... how did a Reploid get inside Axl's mind?

Comment

Beach

Once HM completely entered the suit it was much roomier. John's suit had an on-board system that could hold 2 Exabytes of information!

"Yes. It's just that it uses nano-technology to transfer electricity. Perhaps you're not used to that type of circuitry.", John said.

Lumine's Fortress

"A little.", Isaac said, still uneasy.

"You're not Axl. Where is he?", Isaac asked the strange Reploid.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Lumine's Fortress

"Axl? You mean that weak New Generation Reploid?" Said Lumine as he laughs a bit. "Oh don't worry about him. He's fine, I just need him at the moment."

Comment

"Maybe so. Hey, wanna spar? I need to get used to this body anyways."

Comment

Lumine's Fortress

"For what?", Isaac asked.

Beach

"Very well, just let me put you into the robot first.", John said.

John touched the robot's head, forming a digital bridge between the robot and his suit.
                sigpic

Comment

"Okay!"

I traveled to the suit. Ah, feels good. I slowly stood up.

"This feels good..."
                  Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-10-2013, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Lumine's Fortress

"I'm sorry, but I can't reveal that just yet. Though I will let you know one thing... humanity has one more threat to watch out for." Said the Reploid as his eyes turn red. He then gives Isaac a slightly mean look.

"You're time here for today is up. Though I will welcome you again. Just let the pink female Reploid know." He said as he holds his palm out in front of him. As he does a bright purple light envelops the room and Isaac is brought back to the real world.

Comment

Alia's House

Isaac looks at Alia and spoke.

"Send me back in! Someone's in Axl's head! I don't know if it's a he or she, but it has purple hair and bluish-white armor with purple joints! It's holding Axl prisoner in his own mind!", Isaac said in a serious tone.

Beach

John transferred his passenger into the robot, then stepped back.
                      sigpic

Comment

Alia's House

Alia tries to start the transporter again, but it seems to not be working. "I-I can't! It's like there is a firewall that can't be passed. I am unable to get through. As long as this firewall is up I can't send you back." Said Alia as she looks at Isaac. "Did you just say purple hair, blue armor and... purple joints?"

Comment

Alia's House

"Yes.", Isaac said.

Isaac walked over to the computer and then began thinking.

"I have an idea on how to mess with the firewall. Do magnets cause permanent damage to Reploids? If not, then we can warp the firewall by putting a magnet on Axl's head, so then I can slip back in. If it does damage him, then you can repair it with your machines, right?", Isaac asked.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Alright, mister, uhh... I'll catch it later. But know thos: I'm a little bi-polar. During the battle I might go... Insane. But you can handle it! Are you ready!?"

Comment

Alia's House

"Yes it might work, and the damage caused won't be permanent... but before we even attempt it... did that Reploid say anything to you?"

Comment

Beach

"I've dealt with worse.", John said in a matter-of-fact tone.

John engulfed his fists with a small aura of darkness, then got into a fighting stance.

Alia's House

"Yea, he said that humanity has one more threat to watch out for.", Isaac said in a serious tone.

Isaac looked at Yuyuko, then back to Alia.

"I think it's time we try to send two people into Axl's mind.", Isaac said.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X